Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2008 Audi R8

by Fresh-Prince Posted 26th Mar 2008 at 1:59 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 2:16 PM by Fresh-Prince

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 4:45 PM
OMFG TOTALLY AWESOME. but im sad :'( it wont let me download it i've downloaded your other files fine but i cnt download this 1 GREAT WORK ANYWAY
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 1:39 PM
Oh whoa <3 You are a meshing god, and I love realistic content in my game <3 all of your cars allows our game to be more realistic... <3 whoa <3

;
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 9:57 PM
I think this is Lucy's car... (Dirt tv show starring Courtney Cox) Cool beans! I remember thinking she drove a cute car. Now my simmies can drive one cuz I sure as heck can't afford it. Thanks FP.

"Take me to the top...Do It Now!, Gimme a sign..." -Guess the episode...-
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 3:53 AM
I agree with everyone else- wonderful&excellant details. Another Great car from you { ofcourse!}
thanks alot for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 10:16 PM
Yes, it IS the most beautiful car in real life and the best you've ever made! You can be sure i'll use it ingame untill i stop playing sims (which will be - never).

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 1st May 2008 at 1:25 PM
You Made My Day! That Is My Dream Car!!!! Thanks Youuuuu Millions And Billons!!!!

this world is a cruel place, and we're only to lose
before live tears us apart, let death bless me with you

...this live ain't worth living

Let's RPG!!! SimUtopia!!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th May 2008 at 10:53 AM
Thanks for another great vehicle!
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 6:50 PM
I finally got off my butt and looked up what the car was in Iron Man. I was very pleased to find that it's already in the game! Thank you so much for your wonderful car downloads!
Forum Resident
#34 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 8:15 PM
Woow, it's really a good thing!
Very nice indeed, thanks for sharing!

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 6:02 AM
I assume that you probably know this, but in case you didn't... When sims sit in the car and buckle up, part of their head sticks through the roof of the car. The issue is fixed when they actually get ready to drive off. They "pop" down when this happens.
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 10:35 PM
I LOVE this car (even though i can't drive yet)!
Test Subject
#37 Old 8th Jul 2008 at 7:52 AM
OMFG! Beautiful! It looks just like the real thing!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#38 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 1:38 PM
Tagged Reason: The terms of use at 3D World Club do not appear to allow for redistribution of their models. Thus, we ask that you please get specific permission from the original creator and post such permission (as well as a clickable link) in the text of your post.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Tagged Reason: The terms of use at 3D World Club do not appear to allow for redistribution of their models. Thus, we ask that you please get specific permission from the original creator and post such permission (as well as a clickable link) in the text of your post.

This car along with every other model from that site now has proper permission and credit from the owner and administrator of the site.
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 200109220josh
Sex on Wheels
Hot sex on wheels LOL

Its a Free Country!
Test Subject
#41 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 7:48 PM
WOW! You're trully talented! This is one of your very best creations, really....!
Congrats, and thanks a lot for sharing!

"What doesn't kill us, makes us... stranger" --The Joker
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 3:36 PM
Wow...this looks fast just standing still. Thanks for the Audi.
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th May 2009 at 7:49 PM
Thank you ever so much~
Now I can give this amazing car to my Tony Stark.
Kudos on a job well done~
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:45 AM
this is excellent, i already tried it out in the game and its great! it was always my 2nd favourite car, you should have a go at making the audi r8 gt3! my favourite car! its seen here...

Lab Assistant
#45 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:24 PM
are you going to make it or not?
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 8:39 PM
read maotherfucking sex on wheeeeeeeeels
i love audi
RAWRS
Test Subject
#47 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 11:25 AM
Nice car! Thanks!
Test Subject
#48 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 3:14 PM
can you make one for sims 3
Test Subject
#49 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 11:21 PM
Wow! This is very AWESOME!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 23rd Sep 2009 at 3:43 AM
Hey fresh prince thanx 4 making one of my favorite cars but you think u could create a recolor of silver with black side air vents.
Page 2 of 3