Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Zelda

by thunderbreak Posted 4th Jun 2005 at 2:11 AM

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shogun163
This is a great feat thunderbreak. Nice color scheme and everything, just something seems a bit off with it. Any way great work man.
I admit, she does look a bit too hardcore, maybe next time I'll ease up on the armor or something.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#27 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 12:30 PM
i have downloaded it :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 8:37 PM
Can you put the eyes up for download by themselves?? I think the characters great by the way ^-^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#29 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Silver_wing
Can you put the eyes up for download by themselves?? I think the characters great by the way ^-^
It's kinda embarrasing to say, but I don't know how to upload indevidual parts :blah:

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 4:14 AM
lol, well I can't figure out how to make the parts, XD everytime I try I get something.... freaky O_o Otherwise I would. :D
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 4:25 AM
I have always imagined Zelda as a graceful character, not really a battle character...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 7:56 AM
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...93&page=2&pp=25
That's where I got the idea from, I'm not really satisfied with this design myself.

Don't get mad, get even.
Banned
#33 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 2:28 AM
No one ever writes here, Thunderbreak
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 2:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WitchKing
Be afraid Thunderbreak, be very afraid.

Dude shut the hell up and leave the man alone.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 2:53 AM
Quote:
Cower down with fear, fool
Now you may be next

A PM Witch sent me. Oooooo sounds like a threat! Thats a good way to get banned.

I just think we should cook and eat all the PETA people.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 2:56 AM
18. Obviously alot older than you.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 3:00 AM
Thunderbreak, all of your creations are so beautiful. I want to download them all I love the way that you compose the game girls - so much better than the stereotypical damsels in distress. Zelda looks ready for a fight, as they all should!
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 3:49 AM
Fox234 Do me a favor, don't turn one of TB's threads into a fighting match with that guy. He isn't worth it.
Forum Resident
#39 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 11:47 PM
Since WitchKing did that he's banned ha ha ha.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#40 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 3:34 AM
He was clueless enough to threat a moderator , so you know, bad karma comes around sometimes =P

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 5:27 AM
I love her dress thanks for sharing!!
Forum Resident
#42 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 2:53 AM
Someone sent me n e-mail and said he might be back I've notified anon. and hopefully she does something. here's what it said. Samara Morgan - Banned? Are yu sure?
WitchKing is banned? Are you sure? He may be using a different identity now. Mwahahahaha!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 7:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Henry_Walk
Someone sent me n e-mail and said he might be back I've notified anon. and hopefully she does something. here's what it said. Samara Morgan - Banned? Are yu sure?
WitchKing is banned? Are you sure? He may be using a different identity now. Mwahahahaha!
I got the samething,
Samara Morgan Today, 06:19 PM
Test Subject

Your a fool if you think I'm gone for good because I'm still here. yes this is WitchKing! Mwahahahaha! I will be someone else tomarrow though, just watch!

The irony for showing up again and publically announcing it is that he's just asking to be banned again :confused:

I guess he's just pissed off because no matter how hard he tries he can't make friends around here so he's trying to take it out on someone. And he has to make someone else feel bad to shift his anger away. And the irony in that is that he'll never make any friends that way =P

Hay ForestBalrog, since you'll be changing your identity alot I'll just call you that. I just want you to know that no matter what you throw at me I'll always be right here. And the moment I find you I'll report you. So just do yourself a favor and come back when you are more mature, we'll welcome you back until then.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 7:22 AM
Sent me a PM too. Reported him to LyricLee.

RavenBear- Hey I helped get him banned by this thread. I think I actually did a good job. And since Lyric never told me it was a no no i'll continue thinking I did good.

Hey TB. Glad your not letting him get ya down.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#45 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 9:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fox234
Sent me a PM too. Reported him to LyricLee.

RavenBear- Hey I helped get him banned by this thread. I think I actually did a good job. And since Lyric never told me it was a no no i'll continue thinking I did good.

Hey TB. Glad your not letting him get ya down.
Yup, I've done thinking and made up my mind, and thanks again for your help

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
#46 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 10:37 PM
I sent mine to anon and she banned his whole IP address he won't be back guys. When someone usually gets a new account that has been banned you don't send PM to people and reveal yourself.
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th Aug 2005 at 12:55 AM
WOW WOW!!!! Good work!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 5:03 PM
:: yawns! ::

Tired of pushing that damn "thanks" button for you man...

But I know that you are going to keep having awesome skins to DL so...

:: builds a machine to automatically poke the Thanks button with a stick every time Thunder uploads a new piece for the collection ::

Yet another beautiful sim brother. The dress isn't as complex in design as the one you did for Daisy (which you know I love) but in this case simplicity is an excellent thing. I personally like the almost belly dancer-like quality of the skirt. Makes one think of swaying hips...er, the refinement of royalty.

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
#50 Old 9th Jan 2006 at 8:18 PM
Great job, absolutely beatuiful. She looks just like that chaotic good elven sorcerer I met at the tavern last night...
Page 2 of 3