Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Translation into Dutch 'Triplets and Quads hack'

by Mickey Mouse Posted 1st Mar 2005 at 7:15 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:19 PM by Christy1077

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Fluffy
retired moderator
#51 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 5:52 PM
ok, guys
nice work on translating, but this is still an english forum
please stick to that language for posting, or provide a translation so everyone can understand what you're saying
non-english posts from now on will be deleted, thank you

jongens (en meisjes),
ik weet dat je het spel in het nederlands speelt, maar het is nog wel een engelstalig forum
maak je postjes alsjeblieft in het nederlands, of geef een vertaling, zodat iedereen je begrijpt
nederlandstalige postjes zullen vanaf nu verwijderd worden, danku
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 1:34 AM
where is the english version for the triplets and quads mod
Test Subject
#53 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 10:56 AM
i would also like to know whether an english version is available and if it is compatible with nightlife and uni

Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel it's warmth!!!!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 11:42 AM Last edited by NH1 : 27th Jun 2006 at 9:19 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Petalee
i would also like to know whether an english version is available and if it is compatible with nightlife and uni

try: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...hp?topic=1232.0
Test Subject
#55 Old 2nd May 2006 at 8:20 PM Last edited by Simgirl11 : 4th May 2006 at 1:02 PM.
Great! Great! Great!
Hey
Ik vind dit een geweldige hack, en het is nog leuker dat hij er nu in het nederlands is
Vraagje: Werkt dit ook als je de originele hack niet hebt???
Ik hoop van wel
Greetz, Anoniempje

Hi!
I think this is a great hack, and its even more fun that it is now in dutch!
Question: Does it work without the original hack?
I hope so.
Greetz, Anonymous
Test Subject
#56 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 6:38 AM
I downloaded the hack and I don't know how to install it. Can anybody help, please?
Test Subject
#57 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 10:29 PM
I cannot find the english version. The link above doesn't work (for me). I would appreciate some help.

Days are just drops in the river to be lost always
Test Subject
#58 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 8:52 PM
I downloaded the hack, and for some reason it makes it so it won't load my game, i mean, it loads the startup screen, and then when i try 2 load a family, i just sits there trying 2 load over and over again. and it will sit like that until i cntrl alt delete and end the game. i don't know wut the problem is so i was wondering if i could have some help. i made sure that it was this hack because i took it out temporarily and my game worked just fine, so i would apreciate some help
Test Subject
#59 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 6:38 PM
Default Same
Quote: Originally posted by bopashu2
is there an english version to this hack...I don't just wanna download it and can't understand anythign it says

Me too!
where is the orignal?
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 8:46 PM
Yes I'm very confused, where is the original english version at?
Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 7:06 AM
Hi guys and gals
I have a problem with my hack but first after READING THROUGH ALL THE POSTS (as one should do) I've noticed everyone asking the same questions. Firstly, I downloaded the most recent versions (with translations included) and it works in my game IN ENGLISH. Secondly, when my sim is about to give birth an option window comes up asking if you'd like quads or if you'd like to choose how many babies. If you select to choose how many it will bring up a new option to select either Triplets, Twins or Single. If nothing is selected within 10-15 seconds it automatically selects single.

Also, please refer to Lethe_s post on 18 April 2006 where it was kindly requested that all posts be written in ENGLISH with a translation underneath. That would be very helpful as it may be getting a little confusing to some members.

Now onto my problem....pregancy OK, birth OK, trying for another baby OK, but I've just noticed my baby isn't aging (yes only one! my boyfriend interrupted me whilst I was making my choice and it auto-selected). I've had no messages for the upcoming birthday. Has anybody else had the same issue? I'm running Nightlife & Open For Business with the no aging hack, no size limit in household hack and this one.
It's a bit strange........
Test Subject
#62 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 4:18 PM
Thanx so much the hack worked great!

~Jaxxie
Test Subject
#63 Old 5th Aug 2006 at 10:51 AM
ummm, is there another place to download the english version? it's saying that the string isn't there anymore
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 13th Aug 2006 at 1:24 PM Last edited by uniquename : 13th Aug 2006 at 1:36 PM.
Twojeffs,I've been looking all over for your triplets and quads hack,not the traslated 1,and I can't find it anywhere!
Either some1 plz send me a link or tell me how it works,like does it ask you how many kids u wanna have,and when does it?Thx
Edit:Oops...sorry.I didn't see that link abov.I'll delete this post momentarily.1st I need to try it out...hehe...
It works when you boolprop ur way into kids...right?O and even when u speed up pregnancy?
If you don't know then I'll be ur tester of that.
Edit again: and for those of you who are still wondering,here's the orriginal: http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...hp?topic=1232.0
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 6:26 PM
Great idea, but I would never have 3-4 babies at the same time! I can hardly handly two! :D

♥afáяιи_*
Test Subject
#66 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 5:10 PM
the link to the english hack is broken, does anyone know where to get the 'Triplets and Quads' english version???
Test Subject
#67 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 7:11 PM
Test Subject
#68 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 6:55 PM
can someone give me the link to the english version of this hack? i really want it! Badly!!!!
Test Subject
#69 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 7:04 PM
Thanks! that helped alot!
Quote: Originally posted by vindicatedbeauty
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ea5db62f34eea31

This link works for me

Really!, it did!
Test Subject
#70 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 7:51 AM
Oh I see where someone answered my question.
Test Subject
#71 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 12:43 PM
how do I get it in english.

Dogs Rule.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 11:59 PM
dude wheres the english version
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#73 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 9:36 PM
This may be a non-English download, but posts must be in English or include an English translation, thankyou guys.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#74 Old 27th Jul 2007 at 12:50 PM
oh sorry, my english is very bad but ok.
It's great there is a dutch version but do I have to download the english version first?
can I download that here, modthesims because I'm not user of the other site.

Go to my website
www.desims2downloads.tk
Test Subject
#75 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vindicatedbeauty
http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...ea5db62f34eea31

This link works for me

I've tried this link but i hasn't worked for me even after regtering . Has the post been closed or someting now?
Page 3 of 4