Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Charmed Ones (Paige, Piper and Phoebe Halliwell) NOW AVAILABLE AS SEPERATE SIMPACKS

by Inverleven5 Posted 23rd Oct 2005 at 8:17 PM - Updated 22nd Aug 2007 at 10:24 PM by Inverleven5

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 90 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 6:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inverleven5
I haven't really being playing the sims much so I haven't had a chance to pictures for my sims.

should we hope having Prue soon pleaaaaaase :bow: :bow: :bow:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 9:59 PM
I have some bad news. I have sort of lost interest in making the charmed ones. I will upload version 2 soon tho. I will try to make a Prue as well if I have time. I have made two sorta random sims for TSR. I really don't like TSR but I wanna be able to download some of the stuff from there without having to pay. So please be patient. I need to redo version 2 tho. *sigh*
Field Researcher
#78 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 11:24 PM
I like the 2nd versions too. I'd love it if you uploaded them.

"I feel better than a nice tub of good things"- Freakazoid!

Click here to play the most infectious online game ever. You'll never be the same. . . .
#79 Old 28th Mar 2006 at 5:49 AM
Wow, great job!!
Phoebe looks great and so do Paige and Piper!
I love Alyssa Milano and Rose McGowan!!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:32 PM
These are amazing! Just a shame the mesh for Pipers hair is on a pay site ; ;
I really like it, but dont want to have to pay
Test Subject
#81 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 1:20 PM
OMG! So amazingly great!!! I have searched and searched for charmed sims this good and now I have finally found them! My hat goes off to you as you are truly amazing!
Test Subject
#82 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:35 PM
OMG, the skin of Phoebe is wonderfull

Lab Assistant
#83 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:20 AM
Wow! Absolutely Fabalous - all of them! These are the best sim Charmed Ones ive seen so far.. thanks very much for sharing! :D
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 6:38 AM
They're amazing! Am getting confused about which mesh on the other sites to download. Particularly Paige's outfit & Piper's/Phoebe's Pants/Trousers Mesh.
Could be a real help if you told me which ones!

Remember, the force will be with you, always...
Test Subject
#85 Old 9th Feb 2007 at 9:29 PM
OMG! I just LOVE Charmed and i almost have every episode!! it's my FAVORITE show and getting back to this, I must say that now I downloaded this I am never downloading any other versions of the charmed ones because this is the best I've ever seen they actually look like the people besides the digital fact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#86 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 7:47 PM
I am no longer planning to upload charmed sims. I myself am currently using my own editted version of ChazDesigns charmed sims, so I cannot upload them. So for all of you looking for charmed sims go to TSR and look for them.
Test Subject
#87 Old 13th May 2007 at 2:31 AM
Hi, I am new to this and have a few questions. First, what is TSR? And, I downloaded these sims [which are amazing I might add] and there was a word document included with a list of meshes. Do I have to download the meshes that were on the document for the charmed sims to look like they do in the pictures? And also, just as a general question, if I want to organize my downloads folder, and put the hacks into their own folder and all that, how do I tell which items are hacks? Thanks!
Test Subject
#88 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 11:22 AM
i found the secret in here (if you know what i mean) and it was the best thing ever!!! thx!!!!!!!!

Axel pone's all! you may not like him because he is better than you and everyone else so do not Argue. sorry to say this but you will lose becuse Axel may be a nobody but he is somebody better than every other somebody and nobody. Axel will win even if he loses.
donut from red vs. blue pone's all.
Test Subject
#89 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 5:03 AM
The only problem I had was when I downloaded them and then played them in my game once I got into the manor, it showed Piper with short hair and when I went to the mirror to change the look somehow it changed the whole face. I don't know what to do! I don't want to kill her off because it'll screw everything up and I don't really want to delete the family cuz I've already made friends with the Inspector Morris and his family while playing them. Is there anything that you know I can do? Or do I have to kill her off or redo the whole family? AND if I do delete the whole family, does anyone know of a place where I can download a good Leo, Henry, and Coop? That would TOTALLY help out on the whole Charmed Sims thing I'm trying! Thanks, love the sims anyway, totally likable to their looks!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 11:09 PM
Thank you for giving me credit for the hair, not many do, know it is appreciated.
Test Subject
#91 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 2:22 AM
These guys are amazing! They're going to go great in my weird "Random Surprise Scene With Random People from TV and Other Places" in my legacy! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 1:21 AM
These sims are amazing...just curious if you know any sites other than the Charmed-sims.com that have custom manor items, such as the doors or windows...things like that? The charmed-sims.com is a good site if you play the sims 2 still, as that is what most of their downloads are for. I can't find anything else for the sims 3 though, aside from characters. Sorry your aren't working on Charmed stuff anymore, these characters look alot like the real ones...good work!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 11:47 AM
Awesome job. thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 4th May 2018 at 9:39 PM
Amazing!
Page 4 of 4