Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real Eyes - By SimderZ

by Xianah Posted 3rd Jun 2005 at 7:05 PM - Updated 14th Dec 2008 at 5:39 PM by Crazyfoolgaf

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 5:30 AM
Oh My, They took me back when I saw them, they look sooo real. The skin also looks unbelievable, how did you do that?? You definitely have skills there is no doubt. Thank You so much for all the details you put into those eyes. Awesome!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 12:29 PM
Hi Simderz/Xianah

I really like your work, and make a point of looking for it! I was wondering how you did the detailing around the eyes? Is it a skin or makeup? It really helps add realism to the faces.

Thanks for sharing your work :D
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 2:41 PM
As always, beautiful work. Thanks so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 11:19 PM
Hey are you sure you made those they look as if they were from singles the game.You should be ashamed of yourself calling it your own creation if you copied it. If truly not well my bad!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 11:19 AM
umm... In my other life I am a graphic designer I make photo-realistic very high res textures for 3d rendering.

I do not own the game Singles, nor do I know anything about it.

You obviously don't know me, I am very anti-theft of others work. I have been envolved in the sims community pretty much from the start (5 years). So i would never stoop so low...

So yes that is your bad, and if you have a problem with any of my work, you probably should PM privately, that way you don't embaress me or yourself.

-Xianah-
xXx

PS.. Modme... I bet you still downloaded them though!! - right
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 11:22 AM
Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like them

The genetics set on my sim is by me, its many many hours of painstaking work.. I got a bit carried away... LOL.... I made it just for myself, so sorry its not available. But I am glad you like it.

Thanks again
-Xianah-
xXx

(aka - SimderZ)
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 11:44 PM Last edited by icysilverpill : 16th Jun 2005 at 11:49 PM. Reason: spelling flubs
Omg! It's you ( breaks into happy squeals). I'm just a another Simderz fangirl! I've loved your work ever since I first discovered it for the Sims1. I'm so sorry to hear about your troubles. I do hope you post more wonderful creations where other adoring fans can download them. =)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 2:35 PM
Thanks!!

I do have a TS2 site = http://simderz.moonfruit.com

Enjoy
xXx
Test Subject
#34 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 4:44 PM
I know all about the your wonderful Sims 2 site.( I could not access it yesterday and thought something had happened.) In fact it was the first one I sought out when I bought the Sims 2, hoping you were going to create for the game. Anyway enough gushing, thank you again for your lovely eye set.
Forum Resident
#35 Old 17th Jun 2005 at 5:57 PM
Wow! Those look really good, and real! Thanks!
#36 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 1:46 PM
Gorgeous. I've been looking for a set to replace my defaults, and this is it.
#37 Old 21st Jun 2005 at 10:57 PM
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!
*gossip your site*... and i love it so much!

Lab Assistant
#38 Old 22nd Jun 2005 at 6:09 AM
Great eyes SimderZ! It's a shame that you just made that skin tone for yourself and it won't be available, maybe one day you'll release a skin tone, your work is fantastic and i'm hoping that you decide to release your Raven set, take care Xianah.
Forum Resident
#39 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 4:26 AM
beauiful job!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 5:30 PM
Oh I agree with Gothy Jubilee I would love to have that skin also but I know we need to keep some things just to ourselves anyways Great JOb and I also am a big fan of yours and last but not least modme it really is your bad
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 5:05 AM
These are very beautiful eyes thank you very much.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:24 AM
Thank you so much, these eyes look fabulous.
Iridescence
#43 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 1:26 PM Last edited by nurafey : 10th Jan 2006 at 12:59 PM.
Lovely, lovely, my simmies will never again have the bland Maxis default.

Thank you for sharing these with us. :)
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 7:23 AM
I didn't do any thing wrong.I didn't say ''YOU STOLE THOSE YOU BIG FAKE''!I don't enjoy being treated this way.If you really played singles then you'd know they look quite similar.I also did not download these eyes.So..
PS.. Modme... I bet you still downloaded them though!! - right WRONG.
Field Researcher
#45 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:08 PM
These are gorgeous! Probably the best I've seen
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Jul 2005 at 5:21 PM
I am amazed, very beautiful, you are the greatest sim artist ever!
#47 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 11:13 PM
Aaahh, I just love them!! So pretty and realistic ^^
#48 Old 22nd Jul 2005 at 12:49 AM
all i can say is wow
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 12:56 AM
Yes!!! Verry talented!!!! thank you!!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 10:55 AM
These are now my absolute Favorite Set of Genetics now (Even over the ones I've made) Damn! Thank you so much.

Will there be any chance that you will be making more Colors for this set? Maybe some Yellows, Deep Greens or anything like that? I adore these so much
Page 2 of 3