Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Aryll, Sheik, and Marin -Update-

by thunderbreak Posted 25th Jul 2005 at 8:18 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 1:54 AM by Canoodle

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Does that actually work?! I mean I've never asked any of the ladies if you can do that......sounds very uncomfortable :argh:

Sort of. You still obviously have a chest, but you can possibly reduce a cup size by strapping one's breasts down.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
More sims stuff can be found here. Site has a bandwidth limit, be gentle.
Project info is found in my journal. Please direct your requests to the jounal.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 4:24 AM
Does that actually work?! I mean I've never asked any of the ladies if you can do that......sounds very uncomfortable :argh:

You would be amazed at what a roll of duct tape can do

Listen! Do you smell that?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 5:23 AM
*Gasp*
Women are scary :guitar:

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#29 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 6:19 AM
Like always your freakin' awesome!! :Pimp:
#30 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 8:20 AM
Wonderfully done! I love marin's outfit! I love all of your work!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 10:14 AM
Actually... About Sheik... it is a boy. In the game, Zelda dressed up AS sheik to disguize herself. If you actually follow the story, which I do(out of sheer fondness for the game and character), then you would know. BLAH! Anywho.. These are great! I love all of your works. I wonder if you CAN make a Sheik male for those who are avid male Sheik fans? Pleeeease! I love your sims and hope to see more.
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 12:12 PM Last edited by Link234 : 26th Jul 2005 at 1:56 PM.
Thats more like it ^^
Now she looks like shes gonna kick someones butt.
Thanks for making an alternate Sheik Thunderbreak.
Now all I need is an eviler looking Ganon, and Vaati and i'm set!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 4:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psychochicken
About Sheik... it is a boy.

Actually, it's obvious simply by the body porportions. Shiek, even the Zelda disguise of Shiek, has broader shoulders, smaller hips, and longer pecs. If you look at the character art, Shiek also has male genetalia, or in the case of Zelda's disguise is wearing a cup.

"If there is anything that accrues my ire, it's confounded serpents upon my dirigible!" -Serpents Upon My Dirigible
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 11:43 PM
I like them very much.

It would be hard to do a fake muscled chest (and kinda weird) for Sheik. Sheik, oddly enough, has two eye colors in that game...giving all the fangirls some hope that there really is a male Sheik.

And I like the shirt.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 26th Jul 2005 at 11:45 PM
Actually... About Sheik... it is a boy. In the game, Zelda dressed up AS sheik to disguize herself. If you actually follow the story, which I do(out of sheer fondness for the game and character), then you would know. BLAH! Anywho.. These are great! I love all of your works. I wonder if you CAN make a Sheik male for those who are avid male Sheik fans? Pleeeease! I love your sims and hope to see more.

Whoaheywow! ^^ You're awesome! Thanks so much!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#36 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 12:22 AM
Never beat Ocarina of Time before, I got to the mountain and stopped :blah:

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 2:25 AM
Yes make Saria!! a kid and an adult version please ^^
Test Subject
#38 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 3:38 AM
ooo Purdy!!! Tankies my dear. =D *waits patiently for Warluigi* =D
Field Researcher
#39 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 5:10 AM
wonderful work as always thunder! but i wish sheik's face was hidden... it would be so cool!
Banned
#40 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 5:25 AM
Never beat Ocarina of Time before, I got to the mountain and stopped :blah:

Wow! I never beat it either, but I've seen the ending, my friend Andre beat it. U kill Ganon, and than the castle falls down or what ev, than Ganondorf comes back, really evil, blah, blah, blah, u kill him, Zelda erases Link's memories, than it shows where he meets Zelda, like in the game. Kinda stupid, I know.
Anyways, is Sheik the one whithout a shirt on? Why do u always do that??? Once again, (u probally deleted my message), thank you for closing the thread.
Banned
#41 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 5:28 AM
Oh, oops! Almost forgot 'bout my request, u NEEED 2 make Nabooru! Queen of the Gerudos, the Spirit Sage, she's awesome, & hot, well not her nose. But I tried 2 make her & wow! Have u seen it on the exchange? Not that great, and she's not tan enough (I cannot spell! ARRR!) :blah:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#42 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 6:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WitchKing
Anyways, is Sheik the one whithout a shirt on? Why do u always do that??? Once again, (u probally deleted my message), thank you for closing the thread.
First of all, you've ever watched a fasion show before? Besides, I did make a second version. If you don't like the way I do things, all I can say is that I'm not trying to impress everyone. And secondly, the thread was fine until you came along. So if you haven't got the idea yet, I'll explain it to you; I'm not ready to communicate with you anytime soon, at least not for another 5 or 10 years, so do me a favor and stop talking like we are friends, you are welcome to leave your comments, but "Why do u always do that???" is a provoke, and I'm going to take it as one especially if you've already know how I'm going to respond to it.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#43 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 9:07 AM
They're pretty nice, but I'm not liking the Sheik. ^^;;
I mean, woman CAN strap their chests, but with boobs that big, there is no possible way for Sheik to look flat chested.
Personally, I suppost the 'Sheik is a guy' theory, with Zelda having a magical transformation into him, as there are WAY too many problems with the cross-dressing idea.
But that's just me.

Could we be seeing a guy version of Sheik soon?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#44 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MuseEgo
I mean, woman CAN strap their chests, but with boobs that big, there is no possible way for Sheik to look flat chested.
Personally, I suppost the 'Sheik is a guy' theory, with Zelda having a magical transformation into him, as there are WAY too many problems with the cross-dressing idea.
But that's just me.

Could we be seeing a guy version of Sheik soon?
Once again, the breast only seems big because of a mod, and I removed it, if you don't like the first version just download the second version, and if you don't like either, then there's not much I could do because I don't think I'll make a guy version. I'm just doing this for fun, not as a job.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 1:18 PM
ahh!.. great work. ive been waiting for you to do ayrill ever since you made your Link. pleasant surprise for me that you also did a shiek and marin. thanks a bunch.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#46 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 6:31 AM Last edited by thunderbreak : 28th Jul 2005 at 6:54 AM. Reason: Changed my mind because I'm being stalked.
Quote: Originally posted by WitchKing
So, what do u think 'bout my request??
No, I refuse. You are a better skinner than me anyways, I can only make sleezy strippers, and all those people who downloaded my sims (including yourself) are all blind to see that. Now GO AWAY.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 2:45 PM
love the sims!!

Consciousness...that annoying thing between naps!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 4:59 PM
Dont let people bring you down thunder! I love your sims, make them for me lol! <3

^.^
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#49 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Onewingedangel
Dont let people bring you down thunder! I love your sims, make them for me lol! <3

^.^
For sure

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MuseEgo

Seriously, guys, in a world where everyone has pointed ears, little men made of wood and leaves can shoot magic bubbles from their mouths, fish men can breathe underwater and in the air, giant blob creatures can eat stones, masks can allow you to talk to statues, a magnyfing glass can make you see ghosts, people can turn into ships and those ships can talk, goblins run rampant, dragons can talk to bird-men, and a magical sword can open the portal of time, why is the fact that a woman can magically make herself appear like a man so hard to believe?

Page 2 of 5