Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Consort's Heavy Males

by Consort Posted 12th Nov 2005 at 11:41 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2005 at 5:03 PM by Consort : edit

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#51 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Houndoomer
Could you please make a mesh for the suit and tie?

As well as a collared shirt with both shorts and long pants?

Unfortunately the open jacket suits dont look so well in the game when i make them fat. I might give it a shot with one of the suit and ties with closed jacket some time later.

I have done some 2 part clothes earlier (you know where you can select trousers and tops separately). Im most likely to add a few of them next, but they still need a bit of tweaking.
There will be standards like jeans, shorts, tshirt, sleeveless or so.

Consort
Test Subject
#52 Old 26th Nov 2005 at 11:33 PM
i have all of the expansion packs and they work fine so don't worry about it!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 2:50 AM
ooou! I'm gonna make a Big Pimp Daddy and some working girls! Yo! Your work is off the CHAIN!!! Thanks!

~*~*~*~*~Hello from the USA*~*~*~*~*
~I love my PC because my friends live in it~
~*MTS2 Best Buddy: Mishnumber1*~
Test Subject
#54 Old 2nd Dec 2005 at 7:22 PM
Coolio!!

Could you please do fat! teen too?

Please?

Please?
Test Subject
#55 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 5:22 AM
Now I can try to make Hugo from the show Lost!!!
Test Subject
#56 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:39 PM Last edited by Ali_roxBigTime : 6th Dec 2005 at 2:40 PM. Reason: Adding somethin'
hey, do you think you could make like a hagridish kind a suit thing? Im looking for a 'fat' hagrid, but i need him to look FAT. 'Cuz hes fat in thew movie, well big isn't he? so do you think you'de be able to make a borwn trench coat with pants or something? I'de be ur personal slave if ya did! lol! Please! I'm begging u1 at least try. thanks. ALI AND KAT And I think ur mesh looks really...realistic.. lol.

Oh, and I would make his face and everything. you just need to make his clothes. ;D
Test Subject
#57 Old 12th Dec 2005 at 4:00 PM
Default A stupid question but...
Im just wondering is this a permanent mesh, like is he always fat, or he gets like that when u dont give him exercise?
Test Subject
#58 Old 25th Dec 2005 at 9:58 PM
This is a great mesh. But i reckon if there going to be fat men, shouldn't they have man boobs aswell? Maybe i'm just being fussy. but i thought it was an idea. But i love your mesh i must say thanks .
Test Subject
#59 Old 27th Dec 2005 at 1:33 AM
what happens if the sim becomes fit?
Test Subject
#60 Old 11th Jan 2006 at 9:04 PM
Thanks, i've been looking for a fat guy mesh for a while....
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 3:53 AM
lol not to sound crude or anything. . . .but I like the shading under the m00bs
Test Subject
#62 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 10:28 AM
Default Thank you so much!
I used these in my latest Sims movie and they helped set the scene enormously. I mixed them with the stretchskeleton cheat for maximum effect. You can take a look here: http://www.dailymotion.com/hawkida/video/28362

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 9:15 PM
thanks alot, very nice
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 12:31 PM
Hi - lovely! Do you mind if I make some recolours for my site?
Test Subject
#65 Old 8th May 2006 at 4:27 PM
Hi!
I new here. I love your mesh it is a great job.
Would you made more clothing for him? or where I can find it? ^__^
THANKS ^^
I love it.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 12th May 2006 at 1:22 AM
I'm going to try this!! My self-sim likes heavy guys, but I guess she won't "know" they're heavy if they're not defined as "fat". Oh well.

I'm off to get the showerproof skin now.
Test Subject
#67 Old 12th May 2006 at 1:23 AM
Oh my goodness. This looks good.
Test Subject
#68 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 10:21 PM
Beautiful job! Thank you for sharing your heavy male.I would love to see more sexy/nude clothes for this mesh.HINT!
Test Subject
#69 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 7:55 PM
I love this mesh. If anyone is looking for more variety in thier game, I suggest you get this mesh. I would love to have some fantasy skins of this mesh( warriors, barbarians,
sumo wrestlers, etc.) Thank you Consort.
Test Subject
#70 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:18 PM
Thank you - my hubby is "rounder" and I wanted to skin him (alive sometimes, as it goes- haha j/k) - this will help. (The Maxis fat guy isn't quite fat enough)
Test Subject
#71 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 3:01 AM
all work super one request

you can add SKIN in changer for my old family

http://www.insimadult.net/showthread.php?t=30077

just a simple MOD

i have all christianlov_SkintoneSelector_severalversions.rar

just need a new poster consortskin MOD
for see your skin in showder with my old SIMS
i see with a new SIM is super

soo wonderful consort
Test Subject
#72 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 5:56 AM
so does it only give you these outfits or can he where all of the maxis outfits while still being 'husky'?
Test Subject
#73 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 6:04 AM
nvrmind.im so stupid.i couldve just read the thing before asking.sry.ill definately be making recolors of these.......cuz i wnat one to be my dad(hes pretty big)and he doesnt wear fashionable clothing.just a tucked in t-shirt with some loose jeans and white tennis shoes.yup....i tried telling him to be more fashionable.he didnt listen.......
thnx
Test Subject
#74 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 10:31 AM
omg thankyou SOO much! I get so bored of female this and female that lol.
Forum Resident
#75 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 1:54 AM
Outstanding!

Thank you.
Page 3 of 4