Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kain

by yangn Posted 27th Jan 2005 at 11:19 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:05 AM by Canoodle

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purplestarfish
Nice work! Could you make a Vorador and/or Ariel? They are the only ones I need to complete my Nosgoth. (I'm such a dork. Hehe)

;_; I've put a lot of thought into how a Sim Vorador could be made, but I don't think I have necessary expertise. It would have to involve a hair mesh that hid the sim's natural ears, that's all I can think of, but... I don't know anything about adding new vertices to meshes.

Mind you, now that I've come to that conclusion, I might have a new mission...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cheezyzk
it is cool and so are your other blood omen skins. i liked your story on your simpage about kain. it was realy funny.

Thanks! XD Glad you like them.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 23rd Sep 2005 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yangn
I'm glad that you guys find it an appropriate homage to Kain. He's still the coolest vampire ever.

Seriously. I didn't think it would be possibly to sim-ify Kain, particularly not in his Blood Omen 1 iron armor but wow, I am impressed.

The problem is that I don't think I'll ever be able to bring myself to use it. XD Being a sim seems too goofy for Kain.

I can't wait to see more LoK characters. Have you posted these on the forums for The Nosgothic Realm?
#29 Old 1st Nov 2005 at 8:50 PM
great work, my brother will appreciate it even more, having played both soulReaver parts
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 2:59 PM
Nice work! I particularly like the attention to detail on Kain's Iron Armor.
Thanks.
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:25 PM
wow, that's really cool!
Page 2 of 2