Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shippuuden Part 3: Sasuke Uchiha

by Earthdragon Posted 31st Jan 2008 at 5:24 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2009 at 4:22 PM by Earthdragon

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 3:59 PM
yay, it works! but, the hair.. eh, it isn't sasukes hair, its one of the sims hair. not yours, i mean, if i click on the star * aren't the sasuke hair you made there. :S
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 5:16 PM
@iSasuke
I assume that you've downloaded the hair-mesh from the link given at the beginning of this thread in my first post. Since there could be minor troubles with some custom content for some people to show up correctly, please try this: Put the hair-files (mesh and recolour) into your 'Saved Sims'-folder, it is in the same folder where the 'Downloads'-folder is.
Test Subject
#78 Old 21st Apr 2010 at 2:17 PM
thanks 8D
Test Subject
#79 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 5:06 PM
Truly amazing. :]
I think TSAU is closed... So I couldn't download the mesh of the hair and had to download another one.
Could you please re-upload his hair mesh, if possible?
If not, thanks either way.

Have a good day. :]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#80 Old 2nd Jul 2010 at 1:25 PM
Thanks for comments again!

@xxKittuga
I've seen a blog of one of the creators from there recently, but only newer things, especially for Sims 3, have been uploaded there. So I assumed that TSAU seems to be closed. But anyways, if you look close at the top of this thread, there is a thread from MTS linked and there you can find the original hair along with its mesh.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 11:26 PM
absolutely love him wish he was real </3 haha thanks a lot for creating and im more of a sasuketard than a narutard
Test Subject
#82 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 12:37 PM
i want to download but it show no cookies and something about log in to MTS
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#83 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 3:35 PM
@Jessiexxatkins
Thanks ^^.

@muhahaha
Please use the 'Search' option next time when having troubles while using MTS. Since you're a new member here's a short Wiki entry about this problem and how to solve it, hope it'll help. -> click
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 6:31 PM
OMG! This Sasuke Sim looks really cute and so perfect. ♥ Thank you so much for uploading him. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 30th May 2011 at 8:43 PM
wow awesome sim do you accept hair/meshing requests? :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 10:32 AM
Actually I didn't come for sasuke (I love him just saying =P) but for an asian looking guy sim and your creation is perfect for me so thankiesss >w<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 10:59 PM
as you do your face?
Page 4 of 4