Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shippuuden Part 3: Sasuke Uchiha

by Earthdragon Posted 31st Jan 2008 at 5:24 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2009 at 4:22 PM by Earthdragon

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 81 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 3rd May 2009 at 5:43 PM
@jovanarbd

As stated in some previous posts, please scroll to post no.38 on this thread and use the link there for the hair, it is also here on MTS2.
Test Subject
#52 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 3:05 PM
Is there any way you can include the hair mesh in your download?? I put him in the game and the hair isnt working because the mesh isn't there and the site is down (How the Sasuke sim was working before i dont know) I need that hair mesh. Plz respond.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 4:18 PM
@LauraSims2

Please read my previous post, there it stands where you can find the mesh here on the site. But I'll edit this thread and add this link also in the description.
Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Earthdragon
@LauraSims2

Please read my previous post, there it stands where you can find the mesh here on the site. But I'll edit this thread and add this link also in the description.

Ty so much. I love your sims btw. I downloaded Sasuke Sakura and Naruto. I love em you did an amazing job.
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 12:44 PM
Wow awesome job, thanks!
Test Subject
#56 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 2:06 AM
Hey, the hair site isn't...working or something.
Test Subject
#57 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 7:25 PM
where can i download the blue outfit?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#58 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 9:45 PM
Thanks again for comments.

@ChaseUbito
That's the reason why I have posted my last comment and within some directions. But at the top of this thread is also an edited sentence, where the hair is linked, please refer to that link as long as the site isn't working .
@kac5amar
If you mean the blue outfit on the anime-reference picture of Sasuke, I'm sorry, but since this is the Shippuuden Sasuke there's only his outfit from this time included. For the blue outfit please use the search option of MTS because there are some pre-timeskip Sasukes around with his former outfit.
Test Subject
#59 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 2:55 PM
I do not enter the hair and clothing. Do individual hairs.
Test Subject
#60 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:41 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is beautiful.
And I KNOW I'm not the only one who thinks so.. xD

Frank: Has Goldfinger ever seen any mooses..?
Mikey: That's not the plural of moose, it's moosi.
Gerard: Fuck off, it's meese...!
Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 11:21 PM
OMGOMGOMG!...
*Hyperventilates, then faints*

Frank: Has Goldfinger ever seen any mooses..?
Mikey: That's not the plural of moose, it's moosi.
Gerard: Fuck off, it's meese...!
Test Subject
#62 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:32 PM Last edited by candy23sakura : 30th Jul 2009 at 3:44 PM.
Great work indeed! I like it very much. But I have a question.. I installed it, but I don't have the hair and the clothes..do you know why??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#63 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:06 PM
Thanks again for comments.

@candy23sakura
It seems that you might have missed the meshes needed for the hair and clothing to work properly.
The hair mesh is linked right at the top of this thread and the clothing is linked below the download, it the "Timejump sasuke (outfit)"-link, both links are MTS-threads.

@klops
Since I don't do meshes and this is a hairstyle/mesh which looks quite like the original, I've used this mesh and retextured it as stated in the text above.
Test Subject
#64 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 3:47 PM
thanks, but I have dowload it now and "install" him to sims2 double deluxe and i don't find him, where is he..? plz help :S
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#65 Old 19th Oct 2009 at 4:59 PM
@iSasuke
Since you extracted the file, the custom content used for him should be in your 'Downloads'-folder, if this is not the case, then try to extract him again (I suppose that you are using SimsCleanInstaller else you would have also mentioned, that you got a message about 'not-installed EP's').
Since he's a teen you can find him in CAS only in this category of premade Sims. In Bodyshop he should appear somewhere before the Maxis premade Sims.
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 5:18 PM
Insane! Did you open some interdimensional rift and drag him into the Sim-World or what?

Are you going to make more Anime chars?

Amazing work, keep it up!
Test Subject
#67 Old 1st Dec 2009 at 8:47 PM
OMG!!!! AAARG!!!! I soo love sasuke, but i cannot for the life of me download the hair mesh!!!!!!! it keeps saying the site is under construction!!!!! please someone help!!!!! tthank you for uploading him! he's soooo cool!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#68 Old 3rd Dec 2009 at 2:52 PM
Thanks for comments.

@josie1130
Please look at the top of this thread, there's an other link for it.
Test Subject
#69 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 9:38 PM
Awsome work! Now I have a cute sasuke to love in my game
Test Subject
#70 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 1:50 AM
great work! but the hair dosent work DX
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 7:46 PM
Thanks for comments.

@sakura_haruno_27
Did you download the mesh-file from the updated link right at the beginning of this thread? Because this mesh is needed for the hair to show up in your game.
Test Subject
#72 Old 13th Feb 2010 at 9:03 PM
Wow this is the best Sasuke I've seen. Great work!
Banned
#73 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 4:19 PM
Саскееее!!!! кавайкааа! ^____^
Test Subject
#74 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 7:43 AM
Oh! He is amazing! Thank you so much!
Do you have any plans to work on Itachi?

P.S. to General03: Как я тебя понимаю! ^_______^
Test Subject
#75 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 2:19 PM
Thanks, now i understand where he would be, but... He isn't there, I downloaded him again but when i looked on the * (Snowstar or what ever it is.. o.o) so was it empty, or yea i coundn't click on it. I got the "Sims 2 Dubble deluxe", and I don't know where he is anyway, hm, i'll try to download something else and just se if it works to download something else.. But, what should i do to find Sasuke-kun? D:
Page 3 of 4