Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[EphemerA]FMW'Skin-DUNE Set

by teru_k Posted 25th Sep 2008 at 7:02 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2011 at 4:56 PM by Phaenoh : fixing typos ;)

212 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 144 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Instructor
#76 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 8:43 PM
I really like your work but think about your policy.

I don't blend or create skins, so this doesn't apply to me but I think you're being a bit unfair. Most people respect your policy and people who don't WON'T CARE EVEN IF YOU CHANGED THEM. They will disobey, so whatever you say, won't change a thing. You're punishing people who respect you, not the ones who aren't.

Anyway, that you change or not your policy, I still think your work is amazing and you're one of the most talented Sims 2 CC creator.
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 7:44 AM
Pale and tan version seems to be corrupted. Is it just me? I tried for 3 days to download them and still, this error came, I think your zips are at fault. Theses are absolutely gorgeous, I would love having the whole set. ^_^

(())
//\\ Yes, I am a fool... KING OF FOOLZ MUAAHAHA!
Pass the ribbon if you know someone who survived, died or lives with cancer.
Test Subject
#78 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 8:46 PM
This is amazing!!!. I LOVE YOU.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 7:20 PM
谢谢!我喜欢你的工作

It's understandable that English is not your first language. As for thieves, there's this site; http://www.hnote.net, where people are also stealing her clothes and etc...aiya. It happens everywhere, but don't give up (even though, I understand, it's very discouraging). I would also strongly recommend that you reconsider your policy.
Test Subject
#80 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 5:47 AM
thanx u very much, I always love your skin sets. hug

I am not 100% fluent, but at least I am improving.
Inventor
#81 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 6:54 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 11th Nov 2008 at 4:41 PM.
The policy makes me feel bad as I've seen quite a few awesome blends of your skins out there. The worst part is when creators stop creating all together because of things like this. I have seen quite a few people just disappear from the community many of whom I had to find and beg for their old downloads because I lost them. I know a few people who stopped creating and that's the worst part of the theft. When you work for hours, days or weeks making something just right and then someone clicks the DL button and then posts it file elsewhere with a maximum of 5 minutes of work it's quite insulting. I'd much rather see a no share policy than to see the creator pull their DL's. Hang in their please because we all love your work.

However for these particular skins the males breasts seem a bit to high up or on the wrong angle for my taste. Maybe it's the body meshes used on the models too. They look extremely thin, even thinner than Liana meshes. When I think you're too thin you know you need to eat, I have never dated a guy more than 125lbs. But I have all your other skins and I use them religiously alongside Corvi's, You do some amazing work and I love it. Especially since most of my sims are White or Japanese I seem to have an abundance of gorgeous pale skins.
Test Subject
#82 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 10:31 AM
thats so beautiful, i love it, thank you^^
Test Subject
#83 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 12:03 AM
Lovely. Your skins are the only ones I use They look the best in game and in screenshots ^^

~ * No cheating, no fun... * ~
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 11:23 PM
I love your skins. Excellent work. I am able to make lots of pretty Sims with them.^^
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 10:58 PM
These look awesome! THX!

Blue alien back on track.
Test Subject
#86 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 11:04 PM
Wow, these are beautiful! Thank you SO much!

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 7:22 AM
I use the pale skintone for almost all my sims. it's so soft and perfect ^^
Test Subject
#88 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 2:14 PM
你是蜉蝣?!

OMG!~ can't believe it! i've downloaded lots of your creations here,but i had no idea it was you until i check your notes on GS!

YOU ARE AMAZING!~
Test Subject
#89 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 7:55 PM
I love these skins! WoW! You are an awesome creator!

Thank you! I appreciate your work very much! <3<3<3
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 1:06 PM
These are AMAZING! my favorite skintone by far. You should really do some more colors of these WOW!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#91 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 8:05 PM
You have very much talent!!!
Test Subject
#92 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 3:58 PM
Ooooh these skins are really nice. Keep it up.
Mad Poster
#93 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 4:13 AM
I've downloaded both the honey and the pale tones, and really like how they look in-game. Your skins are among the best of the "non-shiny" skins. (I have both shiny and non-shiny in my game.). I like how the tones blend ... no noticeable "blotchy spots" anywhere. Thank you for a great contribution!
Test Subject
#94 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 4:02 AM
I love your skins, I mean I have a lot of them but I mostly use your skins.

I have to agree with the above posters though, just because you made a stricter policy doesn't mean the people who used your textures and broke your earlier policy will stop now. Mainly because they've already broken the policy before so they'll break the new one too. This is really just going to affect honest creators who give you credit and abide by your policy. I know this won't affect me since I just pretty much download stuff (creating isn't really my thing :D) but please reconsider for those who are creators AND give you due credit.
Test Subject
#95 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 11:49 PM
These are so beautiful. Thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:16 PM
Very thank you for the skintone.
I like it.
It's very nice.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 7:32 PM
thanks! these are perfect! Its my new fave skintone I only use these now
Test Subject
#98 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 4:06 AM
I was wondering, what those underwear the men have on are?
Test Subject
#99 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 1:45 PM
WOW I CAN DOWNLOAD THESE no matter what my brain says. These are lovely and I love the eyes too lol. *Does a little happy dance* (,,,) =^_^= (,,,)

Wheeeeeeeeee!
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 6:31 PM Last edited by earthgirl : 28th Feb 2009 at 6:54 PM.
Hi! great skintones! They're absolutely gorgeous! thanks for them.

Do you mind if I make a recolour of one of the skintones and use it on a Sim? With credits of course! I want a certain colour and your skins are perfect, except that I have to work on that colour.

I ask first because I admire those who can make such things.

Edit: oh, I guess you do, lol. :D
Page 4 of 9