Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Decorative - Living Crystal Ball

by Calidan Posted 3rd Dec 2005 at 9:24 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 3:39 AM by Calidan : Update

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Field Researcher
#26 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 12:08 AM
amazing
Test Subject
#27 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 12:27 AM
Thanks for creating something so close to what i've been looking for.. Fabulous Job!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:44 AM
It still has the pink blob thing for me. Maybe it is becuase of FFS or Nightlife, i'm not sure.
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 1:46 PM
Wow! Impressive! Thanks!
Test Subject
#30 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 3:49 AM
Perfect! It glows-what more could I want?! It would be interesting if your sims would have the option of gazing into it and making little gestures and saying things in some language that would be true magic! You know, how the gypsy match maker does it.

Anyway, thanks for putting up this download!

I am in need of zelda downloads-do you have any? If so, contact me immediately and give me a link to it.
I also have a Sims 2 Website-feel free to take a look.
My S2 Website
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:57 AM
This is beautiful, thank you so much for this!

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th May 2009 at 4:54 PM
Spikey Crystal Ball
Quote: Originally posted by Calidan
It seems that some people have been experiencing the problem of the crystal ball not rendering correctly. I am at present looking into what may be the cause and will upload a fixed version when available.

This seems to be only effecting a few (unless others have just not mentioned it) so please give it a try and PM if you also experience this problem (object remains looking like shown in my post previous in the thread)

--
Calidan
I don't feel so stupid anymore! I'm having this very problem and am relieved to see someone else is having it too! I just learned to extract, cut, and paste files. I thought it was just me. If it helps I have all the EPs and all stuff packs except FFS. Not to mention hundreds of downloads. Maybe the missing stuff pack is the problem? Or could something from one of the newer EPs or SPs cause a conflict with your program? I'm just guessing here. I'm slightly above computer illiterate...Very slight!
Page 2 of 2