Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 7:39 AM
Default How do I recolor things?
Ok, I want to learn how to recolor.. Namely, I need to ad silver tips to black hair, and I want to add silver edging to SynapticSim's wings. I have two characters that require hair with silver detail to the wings and hair.

I'd also like to learn hwo to make make up.. there are several make ups I need but can't find.

Anybody who has a good tutorial for an utter beginner, please link me to it! ^^

If this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it. ^^
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 8:20 PM
i use gimp i could give you a quick tutorial if you pm me

Klaw444
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 8:25 PM
We already have some Gimp tutorials for Body Shop recolouring - a whole series that teach you how to install the programs and everything.

It's great that you want to share knowledge, klaw444, but rather than doing so in PM, why not post here if you've got a tutorial for Gimp? Then it benefits everyone, not just one person, and if people have additions, corrections, or questions, or suggestions, they can add them as comments - again, for everyone's benefit.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.