Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hilary Duff-most Wanted Tour

by fede886 Posted 10th Sep 2005 at 12:32 AM

118 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 30th Dec 2005 at 9:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bratty87
No way is her boyfriend punk.....

Gah... people need to listen to old school punk before tthey classify Good Charolette as anything but sucky...

Downloading for the sim, because the sim is pretty...

i agree with you there..they and simple plan suck. They think thery something there not! : :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :dsausage: :square: hahahahaha .........sausage....
Test Subject
#77 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 11:27 PM
Default Good job
I hate Hilary Duff, but I wanted to check this out because the likeness is amazing. Good work I think its funny that she and her boyfriend are such posers.... They both do pop music and yet have that punk look. Oh well, that's the trend of this day and age.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 12:25 PM
I just say: wow!

Oi! Oi! Oi!
Test Subject
#79 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 4:50 PM
wow it looks just like her, good job
Test Subject
#80 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 5:08 PM
I have to admit I definately do NOT think Hilary Duff is 'punk', it's not just about the clothes you wear. However, the likeliness of your sim is incredible!!!!!!!! She's a very pretty sim; thanks xx

"You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the f**k she is."
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 3rd Jan 2006 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morbidjunkie9
well I hate hillary Duff but this looks so good!!!! Like i kinda have a crush on her...and now i can marry her on the game...muhahaha

You and my boyfriend both. But hey, I think she is total babe, as well. But like everyone else, I'm not a fan of her music.
Test Subject
#82 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 12:05 PM
I Love It!!!!!!!
OMG, I LOVE HILARY DUFF I HAVE ALL HER CD'S THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I AM SUCH A HUGE FAN IF I MET HER I WOULD CRY I WOULD BE SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE LIKE MY BEST FRIEND I WENT DUFF SHOPPING AND SHE'S EVERYWHERE IN MY ROOM EVEN IN MY GAME OF SHIRTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!oh and 1 more thing well 2 more thing's ya'll throw around the word "hate" to much hate is a strong word ya'll don't pay attention how strong of a word that is and why won't ya'll just say "I don't like the thing's that she does" and i don't get it how can you dislike a person and have a cush at the same time confuzing to me and Hilary DOES NOT SUCK EITHER THAT'S ANOTHER!!!!!!!Thank you for making her though i love her *yippie* here is a pic. :baloons:
Screenshots
#83 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 6:19 PM
Wow!!.. It's so perfect. Just like Hilary!
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kule Kittin
ya'll throw around the word "hate" to much... i don't get it how can you dislike a person and have a cush at the same time

I completely agree with you on that one. "Hate" is thrown around far to often. But a person can find someone attractive and still dislike their music. I'm not a fan of Amy Lee's, but I think she is beautiful. I can't really think of a male example at the moment.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#85 Old 26th Jan 2006 at 12:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kule Kittin
OMG, I LOVE HILARY DUFF I HAVE ALL HER CD'S THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I AM SUCH A HUGE FAN IF I MET HER I WOULD CRY I WOULD BE SO HAPPY THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU ARE LIKE MY BEST FRIEND I WENT DUFF SHOPPING AND SHE'S EVERYWHERE IN MY ROOM EVEN IN MY GAME OF SHIRTS AND STUFF LIKE THAT!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!oh and 1 more thing well 2 more thing's ya'll throw around the word "hate" to much hate is a strong word ya'll don't pay attention how strong of a word that is and why won't ya'll just say "I don't like the thing's that she does" and i don't get it how can you dislike a person and have a cush at the same time confuzing to me and Hilary DOES NOT SUCK EITHER THAT'S ANOTHER!!!!!!!Thank you for making her though i love her *yippie* here is a pic. :baloons:

omg you are a little bit crazy!! crush on her! anyway I'm with you...I think she's really pretty but I don't listen her songs..

SaNs Ou..
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 7:50 AM
i LOVE HILARY and HER SKINNY STYLE SOO MUCH!! THANKZ FOR the NICE HILARY SIMS!! GOOD JOB!!

BE URSELF and DON'T EVER BEEING ANYONE ELSE!!
Test Subject
#87 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 8:02 AM
I dislike duff.........gross -__- thinking of her makes me sick!
Test Subject
#88 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:38 PM
Fuck you punk yuppies! You can't even fathom the definition of punk so don't even try
[COLOR=Magenta]

Gah... people need to listen to old school punk before tthey classify Good Charolette as anything but sucky...

[/COLOR] [COLOR=Cyan] Yo bitches! You did awesome with your work but you know that this chic is totally right... :skull:I'm not punk but my bro. is and he knows a lot about labels and how to label someone correctly... [/COLOR] [COLOR=Lime]people need to listen to him and me and this chic! God todays society pisses me the fuck off these days because they are just so uneducated! :naughty: :mad: :sci:[/COLOR]good job :salute: you just need to learn a bit more before you labeling :nod: try listening to some montly crue and basing off of them before to call that yuppie crap "PUNK" !! :naughty: Got it?! :haha:
Test Subject
#89 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 9:39 PM
Fuck you punk yuppies! You can't even fathom the definition of punk so don't even try!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 29th Jan 2006 at 8:54 AM
she is still hot n skinny...

BE URSELF and DON'T EVER BEEING ANYONE ELSE!!
Test Subject
#91 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 2:07 AM
omg thats awesome! looks just like her! i got to see her in concert when she came to sydney ^ ^
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:43 AM

Agreed! but.....I don't think it's pretty at all...

Downloading for the sim, because the other sims would like to beat her up....
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AstridSterling
[COLOR=Magenta] [/COLOR] [COLOR=Cyan] Yo bitches! You did awesome with your work but you know that this chic is totally right... :skull:I'm not punk but my bro. is and he knows a lot about labels and how to label someone correctly... [/COLOR] [COLOR=Lime]people need to listen to him and me and this chic! God todays society pisses me the fuck off these days because they are just so uneducated! :naughty: :mad: :sci:[/COLOR]good job :salute: you just need to learn a bit more before you labeling :nod: try listening to some montly crue and basing off of them before to call that yuppie crap "PUNK" !! :naughty: Got it?! :haha:

:argh: Idea time!! how about we all just be our weird little selfs and stop labeling each other? the world would be a much happier place...*day dreams*

by the way, if someone labels THEMSELVES they're probably not accually that label in the first place....(ahh I hate it when people wear shirts that say 'punk' and crap on 'em..it bothers me)

OHHH....back on topic here.....uh I think the SIM is very well made....if I didn't know she was suppose to be hilary i'd probably like her....sad thing really...

:moo:
Test Subject
#94 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 11:20 PM
where did you get the hair? it wont show up on my game so do i need a mesh? Where do i get it?

Nothing.
Test Subject
#95 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 7:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fede886
if u hav the original and university I think so...!

oooh i dont have university
id love to have the sim though!
Test Subject
#96 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 12:02 PM
lol i dont really like hilary duff but i think she's kinda pretty, and your sim is too!! its great, really and it looks just like her!
thx for sharing
kiss
angy

Idon'tseemethewayyouseeme.
Test Subject
#97 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 12:19 PM
oh and btw, could you girls stop labelling and insulting everyone, its f**kin ennoying

Idon'tseemethewayyouseeme.
Test Subject
#98 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 7:16 PM
i need help with the mess part for the hair! I follow your link and all these hairs show up but they are not the ones you made. Which should I download?

Nothing.
Test Subject
#99 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 8:56 PM
I Love This Outfit So So So Much! Good Job! I Never Take It Off My Sim!
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 9:23 PM
if i wear clothes that billie joe wore, then i would have 20 million screaming 10 year olds clinging to my leg screaming my name and how they're my biggest fans.

:salute:
suzy.[/QUOTE]
I take that offenceve :mad: !

Seriously.
-Grey's Anatomy
Page 4 of 5