Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Toadstool(Peach)

by thunderbreak Posted 27th Apr 2005 at 9:02 AM

149 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 148 Feedback Posts
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 5th May 2005 at 2:33 AM
nice peach althought if you ask me i would had made the skirt longer althought many would bash me for suggest that (legs are good) good work even thought the anime skins are really difficult to make
#77 Old 5th May 2005 at 3:11 AM
Wow thanks! Now all I need is a Mario, Zelda, and Link! Thanks alot Thunderbreak! Oh and I love the way you made Peach's hair!
Forum Resident
#78 Old 5th May 2005 at 5:41 AM
wow B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 6th May 2005 at 10:06 AM
wow! Awesome! This is totally great!! I love it!! great work!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 6th May 2005 at 11:11 AM
Good Lord! Peach had a b00b job!

*Rubs Eyes*

That must be what Mario sees when he's wearing the Beer Goggles!
#81 Old 8th May 2005 at 5:37 PM
Wonderful! please make a zip cause i dont got rar.
Test Subject
#82 Old 9th May 2005 at 8:25 PM
help
Hey :howdy:
i really like peache but i can´t download her!
could u tell mee please?

PS: u r awesome :D
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 13th May 2005 at 7:03 AM
She's hot! I think a little too hot for Mario, I'm gonna have to find her a new "daddy", lol
Test Subject
#84 Old 16th May 2005 at 1:40 PM
wow im very impressed....peach of mario how beautiful she is!..Thank you(downloading it now)
Test Subject
#85 Old 19th May 2005 at 3:13 AM
one word: AWESOME(or HOT ^^)
Test Subject
#86 Old 20th May 2005 at 7:30 PM
cool
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 22nd May 2005 at 1:34 AM
Thanks! She looks beautiful....but you really should think about making a Mario to go with her! lol...sry....im rushing you...newayz! Thanks for making her, I hope Zelda is comin g along great...if ur making her...thx again!
Test Subject
#88 Old 26th May 2005 at 3:38 AM
For some reason I cannot seem to find her dress. There is an outfit called toadstool, but it isn't the dress sadly. I guess I missed one of those meshes...
#89 Old 28th May 2005 at 3:08 PM
I Downloaded it... but sadly... It shows that its there but when i put it on.. its not the outfit. is there something i need to have the outfit to show?! i really like it and would like to wear it!! ;-;
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 29th May 2005 at 1:53 PM
To quote the lion from Chugworth Academy:

"Them's some bigass tittays..." :D

"Y'know, you guys are so unhip it's a wonder your bums don't fall off." ~Zaphod Beeblebrox
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 29th May 2005 at 4:08 PM
ajschlosser
I think she is beautiful and much hotter than she was in the game. You did an amazing job with her. You should create Zelda as well. I'm sure you would do an awesome job with her too.
#92 Old 29th May 2005 at 5:55 PM
can't see clothes
hi

I downloaded everything, but can't see the clothes you made :confused:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#93 Old 31st May 2005 at 11:43 PM
For all the people who had a hard time finding the clothing, you might check if you had downloaded the the mesh I used. I have the links posted so just open the link and download from the original threads, if that still haven't solve the problem then send me a private message and describe what youd did step by step. Maybe I can figure something out for you.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#94 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 3:49 AM
she is beautiful!! Thanks bunches and keep up the great work!
#95 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 11:00 PM
Weird, in my game, the preview thumbnail shows the default outfit (but the crown shows up), but when I click on it, it's correct.

BTW, this is one of my favorite sims, she's in every neighborhood. A grown up hottie Zelda would be a great addition!
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 7:57 PM
I think it was pretty cool that you could use her in Super Mario Brothers 2 and Super Mario RPG, though of course, like ya said, you have to save her in the other games. Oh well.

Anyways, I downloaded this, and the meshes for it, and it works great. ^^ Great job on this, quite nice.
#97 Old 6th Jun 2005 at 1:59 PM
i down loaded this char but it didn't have costumes and hair styles with it.
Test Subject
#98 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 3:53 AM
No wonder Mario keeps rescuing her over and over and over and over...

Great job!

T

Fish gotta swim, birds gotta fly, writers will go to stupefying lengths to get the infernal roar of words out of their skulls and onto paper.
- - - Barbara Kingsolver, Small Wonder
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 11:12 PM
She would look good with the mario brothers that I made. Shes alot better than my peach.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#100 Old 11th Jun 2005 at 5:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by asdf
She would look good with the mario brothers that I made. Shes alot better than my peach.
Don't worry man, perfection comes with practice. My work use to be garbage :blah:

Don't get mad, get even.
Page 4 of 6