Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Guitar - *UPDATE - 31-05-05* BC Rich Platinum_Pro Beast_v3.o (EP1 req)

by In$4n3 Posted 7th May 2005 at 8:18 AM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:44 AM by -Maylin-

99 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
#51 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 8:07 PM
Cool this guitar is da bomb!
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 4:14 AM
Wen i tried 2 mke my sims use it
it said there was an error with it.then i hit the delet button and my sim dissapeared(good thing i had tombstone of Land D)
Test Subject
#53 Old 25th Jun 2005 at 11:57 PM
EP ready and compatible with the version 3.o of the Bandcontroller

So its TS2 ready or I nead the other thing??

*see avatar* Please refrain from setting yourself on fire. Thank you.
Test Subject
#54 Old 26th Jun 2005 at 12:38 AM
Whoa, I've snagged every guitar uploaded, and this is the best yet! Awesome!
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 4:02 AM
thanks
My life is now fulfilled. tyvm :D
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 2nd Jul 2005 at 2:15 AM
I downloaded this a little while back and when I went into the game sure enough there was an option to buy it in the catalogue and a nice icon but when selected I moved the guitar onto the screen the 4 grid squares were there but no guitar or amp (sorry to be the only person to post a negative reply but I suppose even critical feedback is useful and if this helps sort the problem out it can only be a good thing)By the way if it helps I am running the University EP.
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Jul 2005 at 9:35 PM
Mmm...beasty :P
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 8:53 PM
One word ............................... AMAZING !
Thanks for sharing :D
Test Subject
#59 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 2:03 AM
Ummm I love it buuuut it replaced the original. and i love that 1 and this 1 could you find out how to fix that
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 7:13 AM
MY GOD! It's just like the one I have on my guitar stand! You are a genius! I thank you, and My sims thank you. Is there any way you could hack a Bass guitar like Gene Simmons from KISS has? using a stand up bass makes my Gene SIMmons look like a dork
#61 Old 21st Jul 2005 at 8:15 PM
OMG! Its beautiful!
Test Subject
#62 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 8:28 PM
can you make it where you dont need the ep plz my mom wont get me the ep plz!
#63 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 5:59 PM
Wow! i'm normally one to lurk in the shadows and download stuff unnoticed, but I hafta break that habit for this! you did an awesome job! and you know i mean it because i hafta pee really bad and I'm taking the time to type this! lol
Test Subject
#64 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 2:44 AM
I really want to download this guitar, but the link to the bandcontroller patch doesn't work.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 4:30 PM
Wow Thanx so muck looks cool
Test Subject
#66 Old 31st Jul 2005 at 10:56 PM
i dled this, and its great, now im looking to get this guitar. but one problem is, that there are the recolor icons, but when i click them, it doesnt change at all.... but other then that, its great!
#67 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 3:56 PM
aww man.. that is just so sweeeeet. for some strange reason i cant change the colours on it, i put two of the recolours into my downloads files along with theg uitar and all i have is teh guitar with the option of making it silver,silver or silver :confused:

Whatever it is, could you please tell me. Im not desperate. Its an awesoem guitar whatever the colour. I cant begin to tell you how cool it is *****
Test Subject
#68 Old 16th Aug 2005 at 1:07 AM
yeah, thats the problem i got. its really weird... so could you please fix it, In$4n3?
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 23rd Aug 2005 at 9:11 PM
that is a great guitar
Test Subject
Original Poster
#70 Old 25th Aug 2005 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Toxication
aww man.. that is just so sweeeeet. for some strange reason i cant change the colours on it, i put two of the recolours into my downloads files along with theg uitar and all i have is teh guitar with the option of making it silver,silver or silver :confused:

Whatever it is, could you please tell me. Im not desperate. Its an awesoem guitar whatever the colour. I cant begin to tell you how cool it is *****

Sorry, but all the guitar, I think, have the same problem.
Buy the white guitar and change the color with the recolour option.

Is long time that don't play to Sims2 and now i work on a fender special ed and when I make a test in game try to fix the problem.

See next.

Sorry ...
I'm out of production ...

and out of Sims2

Now i'm EVE-Online addicted
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 1:33 AM
Oh. My. Fecking. God. Dude, this warms my heart so much. This is absolutely fantastic, definitley the best on here.
Test Subject
#72 Old 2nd Oct 2005 at 10:47 PM
Great Job On Your Creations In$4n3 - Love Your Work - Thanks For Sharing
Banned
#73 Old 15th Nov 2005 at 8:23 AM
cool~~~
thank you~
#74 Old 24th Nov 2005 at 11:20 AM
:salute: insain we need recpoulers go for a blood red
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 10:52 PM
Deadly! love this guitar.