Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Link-The Legend of Zelda

by roddyaleixo Posted 8th Jul 2005 at 8:30 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2005 at 2:50 AM by roddyaleixo : Added Pre-made Link (UPDATE 7/17)

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:31 PM
it's like PERFECT! 5 Stars for you. *.* <-- it's sooo perfect face anyway keep up the good work! (It's like sooo amazing all i ever wanted)

omg PWNED!!!! Plz make Star Ocean 3 (Till The End of Time) Sims. AND PEPSI FOR SIMS!!! ok thats it...

DA HECK? My Guy Sim Got Pregnant???
Test Subject
#77 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Magnetar
It looks really good, but i cant get the pre-made sim to work. it says i need a expansion pack.

You'll need the EP University to get "Young Adult" It dosent say there b/c the premade is only optional. So hopefully if u get that EP it'll work

omg PWNED!!!! Plz make Star Ocean 3 (Till The End of Time) Sims. AND PEPSI FOR SIMS!!! ok thats it...

DA HECK? My Guy Sim Got Pregnant???
Test Subject
#78 Old 15th Nov 2006 at 10:09 PM
It's awesome 4 stars! 1 star off cuz links ears are yellow.................
Test Subject
#79 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 12:27 AM
Um, am I the only one to notice the tunic is kinda ripped-looking in the front and in the back? Other than that this is a terrific Link. The toddler is absolutely ADORABLE! So is your Zelda one.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 3:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by themaltesebippy
Ugh, these clothes are in every friggin category. Yeah I am sure everyone goes swimming in a tunic.

Well have you noticed he doesn't really have anything else to wear? He does seem to sleep in his tunic for some reason...and he does swim in it, too. Just check the games!
Test Subject
#81 Old 4th Jul 2008 at 5:30 AM
link is the man! haha thanks for this
Test Subject
#82 Old 14th Aug 2008 at 5:19 PM
since you made zelda and link so well do you think you could make them from twilight princess?
Test Subject
#83 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 9:30 PM
very cool but i cant get : his hair an that hat .... please help !
Test Subject
#84 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 2:44 AM
lovely, absolutely wonderful, you made my sims 2 awesome again!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 1:48 AM
great work, i loved the hair with the hat and ears. too bad the hair and ears couldnt be separated from the hat for when Link goes to sleep. ok, i want to get this off my chest...for everyone whining about Roddy making a TP Link, its already been done, the link can be found here. to make the TP outfit work, you must download the mesh files by TommyTiger.

On a side note, i am working on my own recolors of both TommyTiger's Zora Tunic and texture matches of his other tunics for Roddy's hair/hat/ears. the tunic i did is being processed by mods right now. hopefully it will be approved soon so I can share it with you guys. thats all for now. happy simming ^_^
Test Subject
#86 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 12:17 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a Navi, other than that it looks great.
Test Subject
#87 Old 16th Dec 2011 at 2:57 AM
will my game mess up if i use the SIMPE, the file, there's a message saying that anything past "mansion aand garden stuff", may corrupt the game. i have the collection packs, will it screw the game up?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 6:42 PM
THANK YOU :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 18th Dec 2014 at 7:57 AM Last edited by Moonflower995 : 10th Jan 2015 at 7:29 AM.
I like Link ever since I played as him in certain Legend of Zelda games now that includes Ocarina of Time.

He as toddler is so adorable. He is cute as he ever is.
Test Subject
#90 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 3:12 AM
Umm... why does the child sim have gloves? In Ocarina of Time, Child Link didn't have gloves.
Page 4 of 4