Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Link-The Legend of Zelda

by roddyaleixo Posted 8th Jul 2005 at 8:30 AM - Updated 18th Jul 2005 at 2:50 AM by roddyaleixo : Added Pre-made Link (UPDATE 7/17)

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 86 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Field Researcher
#51 Old 25th Jul 2005 at 6:16 PM
hee hee hee my son is going o love this!!!
Banned
#52 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Iavasechui
And Saria, Nabooru, Impa, Ruto, and Malon...
And watch the madness begin ^^;

Yes I totally agree!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 12:47 PM
Oh, cool! The hat/hair is especially just what I needed. (I had such trouble thinking of ways to pull that off.)
Thanks a ton. The hat was mostly what kept me back from finishing my Link for a Zelda story I'm doing.
And it'll be funny, watching sims run around with Link's hat on. :D
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 30th Jul 2005 at 3:52 PM
These are great you have done a very nice job (although the boots on the older link's don't look right is there any chance of working that out for a future posting) but apart from that one small gripe these Rock.
Test Subject
#55 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 2:04 AM
o m g!!!! i love you!lol jk but awsome job! (dose some1 pay you lol!?) well thank you soo much tata for noow
Test Subject
#56 Old 28th Aug 2005 at 2:05 AM
o m g!!!! i love you!lol jk but awsome job! (dose some1 pay you lol!?) well thank you soo much tata for now!
Test Subject
#57 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 8:40 PM
Hiya, Hiya! I must say, fantastic work! Thanks so much for the download! :D
Test Subject
#58 Old 27th Sep 2005 at 9:32 PM
very good! :}
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 4:21 AM
is there any way I could persuade you into making the ears available for male sims/ and female ( all ages) .. w/o hat..? Faeriegurl has seemed to have gone MIA since may or june. Ive checked her site and her forums etc .
I was going to post a request in the mesh forum to see if anyone else might complete it in her absence but I remebered your Link project - might as well ask the person who has worked with the ear mesh already
You did a wonderful job on Link and Zelda btw

I'm still alive.. I think. OMG No Pulse!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#60 Old 30th Sep 2005 at 5:19 AM
Yeah, I wanted those ears too... but I don't think I will do it... Maybe later, who knows... there were a lot of other projects that I wanted to do first, and stopped because I am kinda lazy right now... lots of problems in real life, and college is also taking over.. So I really don't know... However, I hope to work better on my hobbies projects as soon as this mess in my life eases... I have been doing easy things for now.. recoloring etc.. So, maybe later
If no one beats me on it, of course

Thank you for your compliments I trully appreciate it!

Do you belive frogs can bite? If not, then you should, because they do! LOL!
Test Subject
#61 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 5:39 PM
Wow! Your Link's great! Thanks!

IT'S NOT STUPID, IT'S RADSTOCK.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 18th Dec 2005 at 11:24 PM
Holy frigging crap. I LOVE YOU. <3

This is the best I've seen yet. Beautiful job!

Thanks!

"With cold fingers I trace the tearstains on your cheek
In a trembling voice 'Return to the sky' I repeat" ~Malice Mizer
#63 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 3:21 AM
I love it!!!!!though its ears are a bit pointy..........
Test Subject
#64 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 2:23 PM
OMG THANK YOU! I love LoZ! *huggles ze Link sim*
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 8th Jan 2006 at 9:14 PM
Greetings

roddyaleixo: I hope you do not mind but I put an "update message" on Faeriegurl’s thread pointing in this direction. Everyone has been asking about her ears for males and when I saw them on Link...I couldn't resist. She has been gone for quite a long time now; her PM box is full beyond rejecting, and she does not respond to her eMail either. I hope she is well and nothing untimely has happened to her.

I had found some other ears by Louis of SimCribbling that were unisex and for all ages, but they are not the same. Good for variety in type of ear for various sims, but not the same. Her style is unique and quite lovely.

If you do not mind me asking, how did you do it? She had said an update was coming, but never updated the thread. Were they already usable for your male sim? I have admittedly only attempted to use them on female sims, since that is all they said they would work for and I don't normally use glasses on my sims (therefore I don't go into that area of creation). If they were, in fact, not ready to use on male sims, how did you get them to work? I was thinking about working on them myself, but you have already broken the ground so-to-speak and I would love to get some pointers. Please PM me if you would like to share your experience and have the time.

Quote: Originally posted by roddyaleixo
Yeah, I wanted those ears too... but I don't think I will do it... Maybe later, who knows... there were a lot of other projects that I wanted to do first, and stopped because I am kinda lazy right now... lots of problems in real life, and college is also taking over.. So I really don't know... However, I hope to work better on my hobbies projects as soon as this mess in my life eases... I have been doing easy things for now.. recoloring etc.. So, maybe later
If no one beats me on it, of course

Thank you for your compliments I trully appreciate it!

I noticed this comment and was wondering how things are going with you? How is life treating you; things looking up? I hope you have more free time for yourself now and have gotten some stuff worked out for yourself. I hope you had a lovely holiday season!

:: presses "Thanks" button ::

Happy Hunting
RF

Duty is heavier than a mountain - Death is lighter than a feather. The Wheel of Time

Pain is a blessing, anger is a gift

I have some friends, some honest friends, and honest friends are few; My pipe of briar, my open fire, A book that's not too new. Robert Service
Test Subject
#66 Old 18th Jan 2006 at 11:43 PM
OMG!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!! I love Legend of Zelda! Would you please make Link from Twilight Princess too? spesially his clothes ? NICE WORK! I really , really LOVE it!!!!!!!!! :D
Test Subject
#67 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 3:54 AM Last edited by YellowSubmarine56 : 21st Jan 2006 at 6:57 PM.
Hi, I was wondering if you would be ok with me posting recolors of the outfit for Link (I made the blue and red tunics from the Zelda game.) I've already recolored them on my computer, and I think they look pretty good. I also made a recolor of the bodybuilder mesh that I added the Link skin to.
:salute: nice work
Test Subject
#68 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 7:05 PM
WOW!!! Please make Twilight Princess Link!! PLEEEASE!!!!! My dream is to see him in his Toaru village clothes.. hint hint
Test Subject
#69 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 11:28 PM
awesome link in every age! wooot!!! ^___^
Test Subject
#70 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 12:44 AM
i love link i love link i love link i love link i love link i love link! he is the cutest video-game person i'v i ever played!!! **clutches heart and falls down** hehe..... :valentine :valentine :valentine :valentine :valentine :valentine
Test Subject
#71 Old 2nd Feb 2006 at 12:47 AM
wait- the face is under wich one?
#72 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 11:20 PM
Sorry but i am having problems with this download when i install it into the game it dosn't appear i have been trying everything but i was wondering if any of you guys know why i wont come on.
Test Subject
#73 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:12 AM
Everytime I try to use it windows doesn't reconise the file type, I need help downloading it!
#74 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 9:43 PM
It looks really good, but i cant get the pre-made sim to work. it says i need a expansion pack.
Field Researcher
#75 Old 10th May 2006 at 1:37 PM
Its so great! You are great at creating sims :salute:
The boots look a little weird though on the older sims..owell :P

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Page 3 of 4