Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rain For Your Sims *Testers Wanted*

by spmjcom Posted 20th Aug 2006 at 12:38 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2006 at 1:09 PM by spmjcom

210 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 202 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 9
Field Researcher
#76 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 2:39 PM
people, come on! I can't believe how many of you are accusing spmjcom of stealing other's creations/work!
MAXIS made the weather! every single weather download available that has rain/thunder/storm/power outages uses Maxis' coding. The different creators just extracted it (which, for those that don't know it, is stated right in the heading of this thread!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#77 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simaddict99
people, come on! I can't believe how many of you are accusing spmjcom of stealing other's creations/work!
MAXIS made the weather! every single weather download available that has rain/thunder/storm/power outages uses Maxis' coding. The different creators just extracted it (which, for those that don't know it, is stated right in the heading of this thread!)

thank you

Do you want...
Awsome free content?
Great Community Members?
Sims Sentral Has It All!!Join Today!
Test Subject
#78 Old 23rd Aug 2006 at 10:20 PM
pueh...i see this in .cz site...you don't create it.
i download it...hmm...i edit post.

Oh, hiya. It's a nice part of a year this day, isn't it?
Test Subject
#79 Old 24th Aug 2006 at 6:44 PM
Default Virus
I got a trojan virus cuz i download that
Test Subject
#80 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 12:07 PM
what a antivirus program do you have? i have avira, its very good and in my computer don't found a virus...

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#81 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deycallmesam
I got a trojan virus cuz i download that

this has no virus. Viruses usally come from websites. Its not my fault your computer has a virus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you want...
Awsome free content?
Great Community Members?
Test Subject
#82 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:05 PM
um hi i installed it but where can i find itin my buy mode?!? please get back to me quic!
you can email me the answer [email protected]!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#83 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ivette06
um hi i installed it but where can i find itin my buy mode?!? please get back to me quic!
you can email me the answer [email protected]!

general/misc

Do you want...
Awsome free content?
Great Community Members?
Test Subject
#84 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 4:21 AM
This is wonderful, and Maxis was going to add this, but the only problem they had was that they couldn't get the rain to stop passing through the roof. <3! So don't blame Maxis.. [ Everything in stores has to be perfect really, they can have glitches, they just need to be hard to find.. *For the people who don't have internet* ]
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 26th Aug 2006 at 1:37 PM
Carrington over at the sims2workshop has an item she made a few years back that does the same thing.you can summon the weather with it. there is also a snow hack out there somewhere.
Test Subject
#86 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:55 AM
I love you content but how to you stop the rain ant turn it sunny and i dont know much about sims 2 programming but if you do the code something like this it will stop the rain when it hits the roof.
- If collision with roof then distroy instance of rain
un
Test Subject
#87 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 9:35 PM
hey i dont see it can you please post lke a screen shot of where its supposed tobe because im new and i dont see it in my game is it in buy mode build mode? r wut? HElp
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#88 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 10:33 PM
buy mode general/misc

Do you want...
Awsome free content?
Great Community Members?
Test Subject
#89 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 10:12 AM
good stuff
Test Subject
#90 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 2:43 PM
It needs at least one EP to work. You just re-activated what Maxis turned off. Congratilations. Good job. It's a petty that after placing the object rain doesn't appear again. You must buy that object for $1 when you want to rain, I mean... You have to buy that piece and place it on the lot for each season of rain But this is certainly, a big advance to the game.
Test Subject
#91 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 3:00 PM Last edited by Alfhilda : 28th Aug 2006 at 3:06 PM.
Default can't....
I can't find it, when I start the game :S
(I don't have any EPpacks but it's supposed to work with just the original game...)
Test Subject
#92 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 3:27 PM
i still cant find it and my EP is Nightlife thats the only one i have
Test Subject
#93 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 8:39 PM
i CAN'T FIND IT!!! what is general?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#94 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 10:28 PM
the three dots

Do you want...
Awsome free content?
Great Community Members?
Test Subject
#95 Old 28th Aug 2006 at 11:13 PM
oh my god... this is awesome. I used to have something like this for sims 1, but you had to buy each rain thing, which was a tile big, so this is so much better! THANK YOU

new boot goofin
Test Subject
#96 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 4:24 AM
This is so cool!

My username is Soccersusan24 on www.sims2.com.
Test Subject
#97 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spmjcom
the three dots

I still can't find it
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 7:33 AM
Amidst all the 'stealing allegations' and those who cannot follow locational instructions, I'd like to thank you for this. It just added yet another real dimension to the game.

Test Subject
#99 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 7:18 PM
hey....i want too maxis create a weather ;/ i don't donload this hacks ;( i hae this .cz site and my game is reset ;/

Test Subject
#100 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 1:13 AM
this is sooo cool
hey this is soo cool it would go great with chris997's weather atmosphere backrounds. i used it in my game and it works great. keep it up!
Page 4 of 9