Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cat Ears and Tail

by saracentner Posted 5th May 2005 at 6:22 PM - Updated 12th May 2010 at 9:24 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

142 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 138 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Field Researcher
#101 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 6:47 PM
i so love this tail! i have been using it for quite a while now! can you make one for toddlers? i think it would be nifty!

Sophie
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 4:59 PM
I really like this mesh (finally, my catperson Sims can have hairstyles besides the Inuyasha one!), but I was wondering, would it be possible to make some more recolors? The black ears just look strange on blonde or white hair.
Test Subject
#103 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DClick
I really like this mesh (finally, my catperson Sims can have hairstyles besides the Inuyasha one!), but I was wondering, would it be possible to make some more recolors? The black ears just look strange on blonde or white hair.

Yeah. One of the first things I did after downloading this (wonderful, wonderful) mesh was make some recolors for my personal use.

I have a whole family of 'cat' people (including awesome 'furry' skins I found) and I am greatly anticipating the genetics versions. :D

Once again, a beautiful mesh.
Test Subject
#104 Old 10th Jul 2005 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Starlana93
Exuse me, But do you think you could help me out a bit? The installer says 'Double click for Custom Content'. Im at a loss here

that happened to me once just put it in the download folder and you'll be fine
#105 Old 14th Jul 2005 at 9:29 PM
where can i get the body of the guy?
Field Researcher
#106 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 10:34 PM
Very cool! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 12:49 AM
I think that it would look better if you rotated the ears, so that the broader, wider part was facing forward. When the sim is looking forward, the ears look thin and wispy. But I know nothing about meshing, so as far as I'm concerened, it's still a fab mesh.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 23rd Jul 2005 at 7:20 AM
That suit for the girl in the first pic....it's called cartoon girl and it's here...on this site.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:11 PM
you should do the ears with no tail it would be perfect for the batman iam making
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 29th Jul 2005 at 11:13 PM
oh yeah thanks.
Test Subject
#111 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 11:39 AM
I Love this. Sweety Cat ears
Field Researcher
#112 Old 30th Aug 2005 at 5:40 AM
where does the skin come from
Test Subject
#113 Old 6th Sep 2005 at 8:09 AM
Soooo cute!!

I was wondering if you might be able to combine the ears/tail with the demon wings? *Puppy face*
Field Researcher
#114 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 6:29 AM
Great! Thanks for the tail and ears!

"Tell me," said Magrat, "you said your mummy knows about the big bad wolf in the woods, didn't you?"
"That's right."
"But nonetheless she sent you out by yourself to take those goodies to your granny?"

Check out my Padme skins!
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 17th Sep 2005 at 4:32 PM
Is there a recolor that isn't as shiny? for the tails that is.

If you always expected the unexpected wouldn't the unexpected be expected?
Test Subject
#116 Old 10th Oct 2005 at 5:14 PM
Thanks so much! These are too cute :valentine
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 23rd Nov 2005 at 5:44 PM
Thanks a lot. these are awesome dude!!!!!!!!!

http://www.boomspeed.com/egraphics/91787.gif

....(\__/).....
..>(^.^)<...
....(')_(').....
Test Subject
#118 Old 27th Nov 2005 at 8:17 AM
I, myself, have been wondering if it might be possible for you (or anyone, really) to make just the ears. I've got some half cat-people, and seeing them with tails irks me.

Just a thought. Fantastic job, FYI, if I haven't said something before.
#119 Old 29th Nov 2005 at 4:20 AM
Default much needed
thank you so much, i didn't think i would find cat ears, let alone, the tail! I am making a sim for a friend to look like her avatar on Gaia and she had cat ears, so I was a little worried. thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#120 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 3:51 AM
Good job. I am having a time figuring out milkshape. Hopefully I will get to you level. keep going
#121 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:02 AM
Ohhh, cyute! =^.^= I've been looking for this for awhile now!
Test Subject
#122 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 3:08 PM
thats so sweet =^^= thank you !
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 7:04 AM
I downloaded the tail and it works-From child through adult. Unknown about the elders though.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Test Subject
#124 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:02 AM
Please, Please make a "no tail just ears" version. it would be perfect for the werewolf i´m working on
Test Subject
#125 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 11:41 AM
Looks really great. But I've got a problem. When I recolor ears and tail, it isn't possible to put them on at the same time anymore. I can just pick either the ears or the tail. Do others have this problem, too?

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
This is Bunny.
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Page 5 of 6