Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Aryll, Sheik, and Marin -Update-

by thunderbreak Posted 25th Jul 2005 at 8:18 AM - Updated 25th Oct 2008 at 1:54 AM by Canoodle

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 2nd Aug 2005 at 1:12 AM
As well as your other work, Outstanding! They all look great! Thanks again!
#77 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 3:26 PM
thank u so much i love it my game!
but have u ever been asked to do chobits, cuz she is my fave. only if u want to do her.. but plz....
thx
Banned
#78 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 4:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkitty911
but have u ever been asked to do chobits, cuz she is my fave. only if u want to do her.. but plz....
thx

If she's a Nintendo character, he won't do it. He quit doing Nintendo stuff, told me so himself, about, well, a week ago.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#79 Old 3rd Aug 2005 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkitty911
thx
Yeah, I've thought about it, I bet Delphy would like to see that too, but I think her "ears" are tough to do, but I'll look into it for sure.

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#80 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 4:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Psion
OK peoples, let's try and keep the posts on topic. This is a development thread, not a social one.

Also, as per the site rules, please keep posts to constructive comments about the objects please.

So Sorry Psion, I will behave myself from here on. Just eally tired of people givin' my Boy grief. :werd:

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#81 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 6:10 AM
Good news bro, someone is vaporized and I'm still here, in ancient Chinese stratgies it teaches, that you should wait patiently for your opponents to screw up, then capitalize on it, and he screwed up :banned:

Don't get mad, get even.
Instructor
#82 Old 5th Aug 2005 at 6:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Good news bro, someone is vaporized and I'm still here, in ancient Chinese stratgies it teaches, that you should wait patiently for your opponents to screw up, then capitalize on it, and he screwed up :banned:
LMAO!!! Nice Chinese Proverb!!! :howdy:

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 9:51 AM
If Chobits was Nintendo...Oy. 'THAT' would be scary. Anyway, about Marin, she is the best LoZ character ever and is much better with Link than Zelda. I also liked Link's Awakening DX, it was the best. And I agree, it had the best music. Especially 'Ballad of the Wind Fish'. If it had words, I would have chosen it as one of my poems to read out in English at school. By the way, about that tying down breasts thing, there is no way in hell any girl in their right mind would try that. It would be worse than wearing a bra five sizes too small. And I know what it feels like, trust me.
Test Subject
#84 Old 8th Sep 2005 at 3:25 PM Last edited by Liam2198 : 8th Sep 2005 at 3:28 PM. Reason: needs to make sense
Default i tried to download one of these outfits from the sims 2 site
i tried to download one of these outfits from the sims 2 site or something close, but it didn't work & in fact i don't seem able to download anything off of the main sims 2 site. :confused: any suggestions as to why that is?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#85 Old 9th Sep 2005 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Liam2198
i tried to download one of these outfits from the sims 2 site or something close, but it didn't work & in fact i don't seem able to download anything off of the main sims 2 site. :confused: any suggestions as to why that is?
Well, that's because those who uploaded these sims on to the exchange with out permission from the original creator are too ignorant to link to the mesh, it's kinda like a thief who steals a computer but forgot to take the power cords with him =P

Don't get mad, get even.
#86 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 6:42 AM
I have been tinkering for days on trying to create clothing with such design like that as I am now I only could tinker with an existing mesh from the sims and none come close.

As I look around the anime section someone already did the particular clothing that I had in mind.

Could I ask for a tip on creating those type of clothing ? thunderbreak .

Thank you for creating them and thanks for sharing it.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#87 Old 13th Sep 2005 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shetheultimateweapon
I have been tinkering for days on trying to create clothing with such design like that as I am now I only could tinker with an existing mesh from the sims and none come close.

As I look around the anime section someone already did the particular clothing that I had in mind.

Could I ask for a tip on creating those type of clothing ? thunderbreak .

Thank you for creating them and thanks for sharing it.
Can you be more specific? Which one of the 3 are you talking about?

Don't get mad, get even.
#88 Old 15th Sep 2005 at 12:42 PM
I was trying to create the type of clothing with the char I believe that is called sheik (Forgive me for I do not familiar with zelda chars ) the ones with a bit of revealing type of clothing,

The black suit with the revealed type to be exact is what I have been trying to create.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#89 Old 16th Sep 2005 at 7:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shetheultimateweapon
I was trying to create the type of clothing with the char I believe that is called sheik (Forgive me for I do not familiar with zelda chars ) the ones with a bit of revealing type of clothing,

The black suit with the revealed type to be exact is what I have been trying to create.
why don't you export the bitmap using bodyshop and study the alpha I've created a little bit, once you've got an idea on how to play around with that, send me a PM and I'll help you with the rest.

Don't get mad, get even.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 11:36 AM
WOW...I have no idea what you were talking about...
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#93 Old 16th Oct 2005 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OtakuFan17
WOW...I have no idea what you were talking about...
Are you talking about my post?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#95 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 11:05 PM
Default Will anyone make Malon?
I mean the EXACT Malon?
I have Zelda & Link, but for some phenomenon I want Malon, Saria, and Ganondorf, my Ganondorf looks handsome even though I gave him a foot-long nose! :insane:

To understand mankind you need to look at the word itself 'mankind'. It's made of two separate words, "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
-Deep Thoughts By Jack Handy.
Test Subject
#96 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:51 AM
(I know Malon is a rip-off from Marin, everyone can tell) I mean, even Malon's dad "Talon" is most certainly a take off from Tarin, the mushroom picker father dude of Marin.

To understand mankind you need to look at the word itself 'mankind'. It's made of two separate words, "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.
Test Subject
#97 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:52 AM
What would rock is if maxis made an EP on owning ranches and having a farm career so you can buy horses and have them at your house in a stable! YEAH! That would kick serious a**!

Test Subject
#98 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 3:53 AM
(I know I talk weird for a girl, I hang out with boys to much... but hey, I'm 12, can u blame me? I like to bother my parents that way. lol)

Test Subject
#99 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 3:59 PM
Nice job!

And my name is Marin! And I love Music! (hence the user name) How creepy is that?
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 27th Aug 2006 at 5:27 AM
Her boobs are HUGE! I'm blind!

I thought the point of Sheik was to hide her identity, not show more of it than people care to know. XD
Page 4 of 5