Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

50th Car Anniversary&Website Anniversary! NEW Cars!

by Fresh-Prince Posted 12th Jul 2007 at 2:25 PM

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 5:58 PM
Well done Broski! Great Job!

I swear that you're not really human! No-one couold possibly do this much in such a small amount of time!

Have a nice Day!

Cra5h

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Forum Resident
#27 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 7:52 PM
Wow, as usual amazing cars!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
Scholar
#28 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 8:35 PM
Superb as always Fresh-Prince! Thanks so very much for sharing your very hard work.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 9:02 PM
congrats f-p!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 9:47 PM
could some one make some demo car recoulars of the chevy impala and post it on this site i would appericate it very much
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 10:40 PM
YOU are my HERO!!! I can't wait to try that F-150 out in-game! I absolutely ADORE the F-150s from the 1990s!

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Instructor
#32 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 11:51 PM
Nice job!
Thanks

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Field Researcher
#33 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 1:45 AM
Great job as usual. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:31 AM
Thanks so much! Of course I grabbed the Fords lol!! btw love the new look of your site!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 3:29 AM
Thanks!

Redbull7
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:58 AM
Umm F-P,why a '76 Mustang?The years 74-78 were the worst years ever for the Pony car.Heck,they cant even be called that,they were based off the dreadful Ford Pinto.I mean dont get me wrong,the Impala and the F150 are welcome,and the execution is as always top notch.But celebrating 50 cars with the 1976 Ford Mustang is a lot living up to 100 years old just to commit suicide after you blow out the birthday candles.Oh well,i guess in the end i have no right to nitpick.Great work and can't wait to see the next 50! :D
Field Researcher
#37 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 5:50 AM
Funny, at first glance, I actually thought the first one was a Pinto! I was gonna say that I'd fear for my poor Sims if anyone ever rearended it! :D

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:08 PM
thank you thank you thank you Soo much F-P!! That Impala looks soo great! Thanky you so much for sharing your wonderful creations with us! :DP.S. Did you read the PM I sent you?

Lots and Houses - I can build a lot the way you want! Send me a request!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:38 PM
Amazing job, thank you so much for sharing! Also congrats on your 50th car!!! I'm looking into creating cars for MTS2 real soon. I'm not going to say a particular date because im still just starting to understand car creation, but hopefully you will see me real soon. Of course my vehicles will be fully tested before placed on this site. Fresh-Prince I love your car creations! You ROCK DUDE!!!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:54 PM
super work! Thank you so much! Good Job!
Field Researcher
#41 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 3:42 PM
Thanks and congratulations for the anniversary. Long life to your web!
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 4:48 PM
amazing how one can create such a lot cars AND keep high quality... *thumbs up* You're a phenomenon! The convertible is great and I also like the cab.

Now, the cherry on the cake was to make it actually work as a "work-as-taxi-driver-and-earn-money-taxi" like this: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=160785
Maybe you could work together with Katy_76? That was so cool.
Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 7:35 AM
I LOVE YOU FRESH PRINCE :lovestruc !!!!
This are the only Fords I like.. for sims
even if I have to drive one... it was the only used car I could afford...
Anyway, thanks a lot F-P for your great work
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 8:14 AM Last edited by Grassbrook : 14th Jul 2007 at 8:17 AM. Reason: wrong text!
Hey thanks F-P for making these!! The Impala is.. AWESOME!

P.S. Could you or someone else make the Impala taxi for the default cab wich takes the sims around the town instead of that ugly Mini-van?

Lots and Houses - I can build a lot the way you want! Send me a request!
Forum Resident
#45 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 10:13 AM
Cheers 'F-P' these are chuffing great Youth!, well done on the 50th! and many thanks for the all superb vehicles (+ re-sprays) you've shared with us mere mortals!...

[Cue classic "Wayne's World" moment] ...We're not worthy, we're not worthy!. :D

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Scholar
#46 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:24 PM
The 83 Impala is the best car ever made! Thanks for creating this FP, GREAT WORK!
Test Subject
#47 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 8:02 AM
YAY finally i get a ford f150! thank you, thank you.. thank you
Test Subject
#48 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 7:49 AM
WOW!!! I can't wait to see what comes next... I wonder what the 100th anniversary will bring... THANKS!!!
Test Subject
#49 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:40 PM
Wow! This is true art. I'd love to see a '56 Ford Vic and '57 Ford Vic. Is that asking too much?

Thanks for all the fantastic work. (yeah, I love cars... :-) ... all kinds!)
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 12:55 AM
Wonderful! Love your cars, will kill for a 1964 Impala though...LOL!

"Play it Sam..."

Also known as ~Drew elsewhere

~Drew's Sim Stories (Sims 2)
Page 2 of 3