1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old Today at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadySmoks
As with most things, bbe they garments or objects, it's always best to clone from a donor that has the properties you need. In your example, a donor gate that operates as you want. I think that objects can be tricky, as you also need to match animations. There are several gates that appear to match what you need, and open close animations should be attached to them. I guess, anchor post position is also important, as well as width, and perhaps height?

Im using the balustrade gate as a base because the rom gate fit the dimensions the best. And it has two parts to the gate that opens in the middle, that match up pretty well with the rom gate as well. Its the best fit Ive found. I just am struggling with the bones part.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old Today at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ElvinGearMaster
"Deselect and select now the vertices of the right or left side and assign the bone that you found in the first step that corresponds to it and repeat the step again for the other side."

I know I need to do that, but I cannot, for some reason,get that to work. I keep either getting just one bone applied, even when I select the other bone, hit show, select and then apply. Like, its either the yellow fully or purple fully.
And I cannot separate the swingy part into two different meshes because the base Im using has the swingy part as one mesh.

Hmm... If you're working with Blender maybe separate the new mesh there to three parts, then import it into Milkshake, select each group to assign the correct bone and then regroup the 3 parts back into one group?
Page 3 of 3