Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Surfer Career Track (EP Ready) *UPDATED 10/05/08*

by scorfula Posted 4th Nov 2007 at 9:57 AM - Updated 3rd Mar 2011 at 5:50 PM by whiterider

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 11th May 2008 at 2:44 PM
A very nice gesture to send a note, thank you! I'll download when I'm home again.
Alchemist
#27 Old 12th May 2008 at 7:20 AM
Cool update! Look at that number! Almost 7000 surfers out there by now! Thanks,
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 17th May 2008 at 12:17 PM
sorry, i was on vacation...
thanks for the message and the update! i'll redownload now!
Instructor
#29 Old 19th May 2008 at 8:27 PM Last edited by skye : 20th May 2008 at 2:24 AM.
Hey thanks bunches! I love it!!!

hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 9th Jul 2008 at 3:17 PM
can you make it work for teens?
Field Researcher
#31 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 4:36 AM
Hi! I downloaded your career and it is perfect! I love the beach and so one of my neighborhoods is Maui!

But I'm having problems getting your career reward to become available in the catalog. It shows up, but never becomes available, unless I use the testingcheatsenabled cheat code.

Is anyone else experiencing this? This is actually happening to all of my downloaded careers that have rewards.

But again, thank you for the wonderful career!

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Instructor
#32 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 7:38 AM
Just downloaded. Terrific work from what I see. Can't wait to get my sim's feet wet with it!
Test Subject
#33 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by puppetfish
Hi! I downloaded your career and it is perfect! I love the beach and so one of my neighborhoods is Maui!

But I'm having problems getting your career reward to become available in the catalog. It shows up, but never becomes available, unless I use the testingcheatsenabled cheat code.

Is anyone else experiencing this? This is actually happening to all of my downloaded careers that have rewards.

But again, thank you for the wonderful career!

yes it's hppened to me as well, but only to this career. it makes me mad cuz i had the original file for the longboards b4 i had the career and now i can't get to them in the buy catolouge.
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 3:34 AM
I just happened to make a beachy girl Sim tonight and wanted a nice beach house to give her, so I came on here and instead of finding a house, I found this amazing career for her! Thank you so much for the all the work you put into making this; I can't wait to try it out! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:29 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#36 Old 3rd Dec 2021 at 11:24 PM
Thank you.
Page 2 of 2