Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Link's Weapons-updated.

by medrops Posted 1st Jun 2008 at 8:13 AM - Updated 10th Jul 2008 at 6:56 PM by medrops

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 8:47 AM
this is amazing, I love the sword and shield. since Link doesnt get the Master Sword right away in TP, could you maybe make an Ordon sword? It would look really cool for the "Hero of Hyrule" career when you give Link his weapons according to career level and if you were to make a Sims movie or whatever. just thought i'd put it out there, thanks for making the set.
Test Subject
#52 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 5:01 AM
Can you make the sword and sheild Link uses as a child? my young Link is missing them and I can't find them anywhere! (And, I uh, don't know how to Mesh) lol. pleaaase???
Test Subject
#53 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 10:17 PM
These looks really nice! However, they flash blue, and even after using the tutorial about removing the flashing blue, I cannot get the belt to stop flashing. The other two work fine.
Test Subject
#54 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 10:14 AM
can somone tell me house to fix the problem i am having?? the sword is appearing infrount of the shield, and it woulnt normally bother me, but its like the shield isnt even their and the sword is infrount of it some how, i cant really explain it, but its annoying me,
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 12th Nov 2012 at 10:58 PM
Ok, one thing I have to say first..... "asdf" seems legit.....
And these are legit :3
Test Subject
#56 Old 10th May 2013 at 7:07 PM
can you make update it for sims 3
Page 3 of 3