Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Career

by LuckyEMS Posted 23rd Dec 2005 at 11:42 AM

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Jan 2006 at 9:01 PM
Great work!! Fantastic... braaaaaiiiinss.....I clicked on your link.........
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:43 AM
Default thanks a million
this is what i've been looking for!
#53 Old 27th Jan 2006 at 1:28 AM
How my sim will be a vampire??
[COLOR=SlateGray]
I have de Original version and the university expansion pack

This work in this game or it need the nightlife game

And how i get my get bite???
[/COLOR] :insane:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 11:57 AM
you can use the career but you need NL to be able to become a vampire

Currently In Development - Secret - Major: Check, Career - In Development, Pet Career: Pending

I Need Translator's Also For All The Languages The Sims 2 Is In

Don't Forget To Press The Thank Button

Click Me For Hours Of Fun
Test Subject
#55 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 11:55 AM
Hey you can call me stupid but do you just look on the computer for the vamp job or do you have to do something special?Because i can't find it when i play....
Test Subject
#56 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 12:00 PM
erm....never mind, i see you already explained it.
Test Subject
#57 Old 31st Jan 2006 at 6:10 PM
Nicely done I do however wish it had a day off so that I could get some housework and gardening done instead of waisting my simoleans on hiring sims to do it *grin* but other then that I am really likeing this career and BTW so do both of my girls who are also addicts of this game. We have all packs and have had no problems withit.. would like to see more jobs by you though I know they are time consuming. If I had a true clue and time I would make some.. again... great job!!
Test Subject
#58 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 1:08 PM
Are you going to make a WinZIP file for this career. I don't have WinRAR but this is something that I would be really interested in. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 1:13 PM
because of my schedule (which is mainly playing video games) i dont really mod that much. im trying to get back into but failing. also i have no idea how to pack into WinZIP and me and half the world use rar (be glad i dont use WinUHA to pack it) but you can download rar www.rarlabs.com

Currently In Development - Secret - Major: Check, Career - In Development, Pet Career: Pending

Test Subject
#60 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 12:16 PM
This is a really cool career!!! Also Jojogast11, you do need the nightlife ep, but if you can't get a Vamp to bite you then type in this cheat: boolProp testingcheatsenabled true. Then right click your sim and choose the make vampire option.
Test Subject
#61 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 10:04 PM
Awsome!! hehe my sim is almost at lvl 10 =p was at the one inbetween 1.5k and 5k and then it got pregnant -______- XDDD i love it though good job =p *big hug*
Test Subject
#62 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 12:55 AM
Спасибо вам за то что даете возможность преобретать такие "файлики" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 8:42 PM
I downloaded it cause I want my vamps to have a chance of a career too. Well, in my game the career is just called Business and the only thing that's custom is the picture. The rest is just the normal business career. I have all the EP's and several other careers. Could this be the problem?

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#64 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 3:08 PM
unfortunatly this is a known bug and will probably never be resolved.

this custom carrear is only supported by the american and english versions of the game

if your game is a French game or any other country it will only come up the picture.

With my next carrear i am hoping to be able to release it in all languages but since i am english i would have to use a translater and it would be very fragmented.

i am sorry if i caused you any inconvinience. :skull:

Lab Assistant
#65 Old 31st Mar 2006 at 3:23 PM
No problem, thanks. It's just good to know that it's a know bug and not something I did, cause that happens.
I'm gonna click the thanks button anyway cause I love the idea.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends." Luna Lovegood

"It's lucky it's dark...I haven't blushed so much since Madame Pomfrey told me she liked my new earmuffs." Albus Dumbledore
Test Subject
#66 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:41 PM
Thanks
cool download for the sims 2 nightlife
Test Subject
#67 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 10:17 AM
I downloaded your career and I am having the same problem LifeJunkie already mentioned. Isn't it posible to get it somehow language enabled, so that it appears in english in all versions of the game?
Test Subject
#68 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:21 PM
I downloaded the vampcareer and accidently downloaded another one. Now when i make my vampire sim go to work, she doesnt go....Is this because i downloaded two?

????????
Test Subject
#69 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 5:00 PM
This is so cool!<3
But,I'm guessing you have to be an actual vampire before you can get promoted,right?
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 10:51 PM
Thanks, I love this career.

.::*::.Freak On A Leash.::*::. (My computer has broken down. It might be awhile until I am online again :[ )
Test Subject
#71 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 4:41 AM
how do i get bitten
Test Subject
#72 Old 8th Feb 2007 at 8:53 PM
Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Well done. Cool!!!
Test Subject
#73 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 1:28 PM Last edited by whiterider : 30th Jul 2007 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Merged posts: 1726895, 1726893
very nice

I love this career
Test Subject
#74 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 4:52 AM
um, it never shows up when i go to have a sim select a job
can someone make the chance of running across it larger?

♥RoR♥
#75 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rori_leaf
um, it never shows up when i go to have a sim select a job
can someone make the chance of running across it larger?
Job Seeking Noticeboard *Updated 23Nov* by MogHughson.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Page 3 of 4