Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis "Lost & Found" #14: "Vacation" recolour for Maxis painting

by Numenor Posted 18th Jan 2006 at 9:02 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:20 AM
Ah, now my little simmies can look fondly upon this painting and remember the "Good Ol' Days" ^^ Thank you much.... a happy lil piece of memorabilia to add to my simmy house....

I noticed one thing though, While using the "Hacked still life painting" if that is on the wall, and i place this painting, , then the hacked still life painting image changes to the vacation one, it stays that way even if i take the original off, or switch to a diff. original painting recolor... o.O heehee now i have a "Hacked Sims Vacation Painting" just thought that was interesting o.O;;;;
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 9:15 AM
What is the "Hacked Still Life painting" you are talking about? That's interesting...

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#28 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 2:27 PM
Which hacked still life painting?

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 10:19 AM
I can't remember the link for it, I downloaded it from here a long time ago, that maxes out aspiration/needs when you click on it, I can't remember who made it....
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#30 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 10:34 AM
Ah, that one. I have it too. I'll have to try it in my own game.

Field Researcher
#31 Old 10th Jul 2006 at 12:37 PM
Aww, i remember. It´s soo sentiment :weep:

To err is human. To forgive is divine. Sometimes:)
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#32 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kawaiimiyo
I noticed one thing though, While using the "Hacked still life painting" if that is on the wall, and i place this painting, , then the hacked still life painting image changes to the vacation one, it stays that way even if i take the original off, or switch to a diff. original painting recolor... o.O heehee now i have a "Hacked Sims Vacation Painting" just thought that was interesting o.O;;;;
It appears to be a bug with the hacked painting. The painting appears to borrow textures from the original, but it's not recolorable.

Field Researcher
#33 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:28 PM
Thanks so much, I like have the hidden objects
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 12:31 AM
I knew I had seen this before! Guess maybe it wasn't left in as a joke after all
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 3:45 AM
thanks
Page 2 of 2