Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jason Isaacs as Captain Hook

by circa1700 Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 4:22 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Sep 2008 at 2:41 PM
I love the skin of this sim! I use it with a sim that lost his left hand. I've made myself a recolor of it with a blue tinted harness would it be OK to share it? wanted to get you OK first.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 8:07 PM
Woaaahh that's amazing. The likeness is incredible without the use of loads of CC as well. PS. I love that film. <3
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 10:48 AM
Unfortunately, the hair is missing.
Quote: Originally posted by Cyove
I'm not exactly sure if this is a "problem" per se, or maybe just my ignorance, but the hair doesn't seem to show up for me.

Same here. I downloaded everything properly--or I thought I had--but when I opened up Body Shop to check, the hair just wasn't there! I tried opening the links credited in the description, to download the hair from the creator him/herself but it's no use. The site is gone; taken over by just a basic page that mentions at the top "this site is for sale." Bah! Now we'll never get to use the hair to complete our beloved Captain Hook! Nooo! Dx
Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 6:26 PM
Default Hair Mesh
Mesh for hair is attached.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MESH_2jannasugarhair.zip (59.2 KB, 25 downloads)
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 12:25 AM
Hey, hi, um, I'm really sorry that I'm eight years late (are you still alive?), but I have a question. Is it possible to just get a hook hand somewhere, without the outfit? I love your sim, but he wasn't quite what I was looking for and maybe you can help me. I'm making Foxy from Five Nights at Freddy's, and he has a hook hand; I can't find a hook hand unattached from any outfits anywhere. There's probably a Maxis one that I'm totally missing or something stupid like that.

Sorry.
Page 2 of 2