Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

OFB Mesh "Long Layer" for All Ages

by DJ_Mur3 Posted 6th Apr 2006 at 4:21 AM - Updated 14th May 2006 at 4:07 PM by DJ_Mur3

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Instructor
Original Poster
#26 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 7:20 PM
I fixed the childrens mesh. Please redownload.
Inventor
#27 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 7:58 PM
Thanks mate x
Scholar
#28 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 8:06 PM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! I wanted this since I got the mesh.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 9:12 PM
Thanks I love this hair.

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Inventor
#30 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 9:20 PM
Thank you so much for this hair! I am very grateful

I was really looking forward to a version with "fixed" animations and for all ages! :P

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Field Researcher
#31 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 10:27 PM
i love it! good job!

It takes more time to TyPe LyK dIs than it does to type like this.
Feeder of Cheesecake to Llamas
retired moderator
#32 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:09 AM
I'll be trying this - the animation just irritated me. So you say you're working on the OfB male curly next? I'll be chomping at the bit. Loved the look of that hair, but only when the sim was standing completely still!

"Living well is the best revenge. . ." George Bernard Shaw
Instructor
Original Poster
#33 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 3:14 AM
lol! ive already done it. both males and females
Field Researcher
#34 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 10:44 AM
Thank you! The hair looks great. Because of the wrong animation (from simsconnection) I didn't use it.

Now I will try yours! Thank you, because the hair is so cute.
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 1:24 PM
Great hair! I'd download it but I'm at my friend's house. (She says hi.)

Question: May I steal your icon, for an account of mine (not MTS2?)? Please?
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 1:50 PM
Thanks! I was so happy to see this mesh at Sims Connection (collecting the hidden Maxis treasures is fun!) It's one of my favorites. Now it's even better now that you've improved the mesh and made it usable for all ages! *races for the curly hair meshes*
Field Researcher
#37 Old 7th Apr 2006 at 2:20 PM
have you corrected the problem that the sims connection hair had? Pregnant sims cant wear this hair and revert to the long straight style when they start to show a bump. Im assuming this is why maxis didnt include the hair...

Visit designit botan the new site and new url! no really... its new new!!!!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 12:42 AM
Oh, how great!

I loved the look of this mesh and saw the animation, and was quite unimpressed. It is fixed now though, which is very very awesome, considering no one liked it.

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 9:52 AM
Thank you so much :lovestruc I love you strawberry Blond recolor !
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 12:22 PM
This is EXTREMELY cute with the toddlers.. *__* Thank you thank you! And thanks for putting them in their right colourbins and thanks for putting your own recolours(which are by the way really nice) to the custom bin(also I'm thinking it's kinda odd that the textures of this mesh are really nice-looking and.. well.. different when comparing other Maxis made stuff, wondering why.. Ô.o)!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 9:06 PM Last edited by belaraniel : 11th Apr 2006 at 8:38 PM.
I really love what you've done to this mesh but I can't seem to download it. I tried on Saturday and I was getting an error message through WinZIP and now I'm still getting it. It says the file is not a valid archive and will not open. I've even tried saving the zip to my computer first. I have not had any problems with other zip files so my only thought is that it must be the file. Anyone else having problems with this? I would really love to have this fixed hair mesh.

Edit: I was finally able to acquire this file, but I had to use another machine and internet connection... it still will not open from my desktop. Very strange, but Thanx for the hair!

.: If I should choose to fall apart don't you think you should let me :.
.: If I should choose to die alone you should forgive and forget me :.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 5:43 AM
The topic says this hair is from open for business but I have open for business and I dont have this hair....i also have university and nightlife...is it possible that you have to have the holliday stuff and open for business to use this? If not then does anyone know why it wont work for me.

Sims

Test Subject
#43 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 9:37 AM
This hair is pretty. Thanks for the great download.
Test Subject
#44 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 4:32 PM
This is fantastic! Thank you so much! It completes my sim self perfectly with your great recolors!
Test Subject
#45 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 1:02 AM
wow thanks!!

good job, its just wut i've been ive been looking 4!

-cc

SHH guys.. carlys sleeping!
Kristy is mi peep!
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 6:30 PM
Wow! I love it :-). I had downloaded another just like this, except the brown hair had yellow in it... Anyways, thanks again!
Field Researcher
#47 Old 6th May 2006 at 3:59 AM
I can't get over how great your hair meshes are, AND....I just really looked at your avatar for the first time - that is my all time favorite scene from Finding Nemo - well, along with the turtle dudes

Thank you again for your amazing work.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Forum Resident
#48 Old 24th May 2006 at 1:40 PM
Looks beautiful...so tired of the boring toddler hairs!! Many thanks!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 4:17 AM
Would you marry me?!

:P

Bah, it would be enough if you could notify us when it gets updated/fixed, my DEAREST!
We hearts you!

"I'm just pretending to be a poser"
Instructor
Original Poster
#50 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 6:01 AM
What do you mean updated or fixed?!
Page 2 of 3