Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted: Stage gear set **Requested**

by Lethe_s Posted 29th May 2005 at 12:54 PM - Updated 23rd May 2006 at 6:20 PM by Lethe_s

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 111 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 10:52 PM
That's what I need! ) Thanks a lot!

L.
Test Subject
#77 Old 6th Apr 2006 at 6:28 AM
Rock on!
This is great now my Sims can put on a good show. :nod:
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 9:56 AM
these totally rock thanks
Test Subject
#79 Old 16th Apr 2006 at 4:21 PM
This is greatastic! Just last night I made a nightclub (but I don't have any expansion packs) and I was looking for some speakers, I hope they'll work in my game!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 13th May 2006 at 9:09 PM
really cool job and does the microphone work...like a sim can come and sing into it? or just for show.
Test Subject
#81 Old 15th May 2006 at 5:03 PM
Just thought I'd add in my two bits...

I currently have all EPs, save for FFS (by choice!), and I can still see and place your items since installing OFB. So the set should work regardless of EP... least it does so far.

By the way, I SO appreciate these! Everything looks incredible! I am still looking into one thing though... I have had a few recent game crashes related to graphics and possibly speed... so I'm going to have to doublecheck that these aren't "too big" as files go. I have a lot of it all on one lot.

So far, though, so good! I've used a piece here and there on other lots, and it all seems to work well.
Fluffy
retired moderator
Original Poster
#82 Old 15th May 2006 at 7:14 PM
strawberryice,
they're all decoratives, I'm afraid
if you want sims to sing, Uni gives an option to 'entertain' and they'll start rapping
Scholar
#83 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 5:00 PM
great set, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#84 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 9:43 AM
oh!! it's fantastic!!!
I love!
Thanks
Test Subject
#85 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 11:54 AM
Thanks - these are PERFECT!

Emma x

Just smile. Who cares about the wrinkles?! :-)

MySimPage
Test Subject
#86 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 1:28 PM
this is great!! thanks alot.... i'm going to try and make a sims music video later on today.... thanks again!! :D
Field Researcher
#87 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 10:16 PM
the only thing I can really say is

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#88 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 6:24 PM
It looks really great, but I can't find them in my game after downloading the set. In wich category should they be?
Anyway, thanks for sharing...
Forum Resident
#89 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 11:14 AM
Wow!, I've been after something like this for ages! - thanks for creating / uploading / sharing!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 5:29 PM
Awesome. Just yesterday I was whining about how I don't have any stage gear for the Uni ampitheatre lot! :D
Instructor
#91 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 8:50 PM
Hey Thanks, this is great!!!! Take a look at this video....I loved it!!!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...eoid=1384850343

hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#92 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 4:05 AM
Thank u, I was looking for something like this
Top Secret Researcher
#93 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 8:49 AM
Thank you so much for this.
Test Subject
#94 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:28 PM
Soo awesome!!! Keep up the good work!!!
Test Subject
#95 Old 1st May 2007 at 4:49 AM
AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!! although I was hoping they were singable. can you make'em singable??? Or tell me where I can get singable ones???
Test Subject
#96 Old 10th May 2007 at 1:57 PM
Awesome! PS: I have an idea; if you really want animations you could make something from that speech stand that comes as a career reward for politics. It won't make the sims sing but it will be close enough.

Wake up and smell the phycosis
Test Subject
#97 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 3:47 AM
I make videos.. and I was looking for something this. God sent. Thank you so much. I'll let you know if and when I use this. Might be soon. ^_^

Y mi banda toca el rock
Test Subject
#98 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 10:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLyRhDDikI8

That's the video I made using this. I might use it again sometime soon. ^_^ It works awesome for me. Looks great too. Thanks again!

Y mi banda toca el rock
Test Subject
#99 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 5:56 AM
Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#100 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 7:56 AM
This is magnificent, Thank You!
Page 4 of 5