Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

cloud hair

by medrops Posted 16th Jul 2008 at 7:35 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 11:40 PM
You ARE my savior!!! *glomps you* I've been looking for the best cloud hair and so far i havent until i came across THIS!! *o* thank you SO so much!
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 3:32 PM
FINALLY someone who got the hair right!
*worships you*
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 5:51 AM
Oh wow! That looks totally amazing.
Could you post it as a .zip file?
I would love to use it. ^^
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 9:13 PM
*SPAZZES* this is amazing!!! i even downloaded your kingdom hearts hairs and i dont even play it!! XD oh, this is amazing, thankyou so much...oh please, please please pleeeeeaaase make zacks hair!! *shuffles over on her knees XD*..pweese? *big watery eyes* <333333!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 12:40 PM
I would love to use this mesh...I put it in the downloadsfile but....it doesn't show up at my game ><
do you know what I could try to make it work??
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 6:46 PM
hmm....

the downloads folder in the My Documents\EA games\The Sims 2\ folder?

have you tried selecting the custom hairs (when selecting hair)?

do you have expansion packs? have you enabled custom content on?
i dont know ir expansion packs are the problem but they might be. i make my hairs compatible with the original game. they should work with expansion packs. i dont have them all so i wouldnt know. sorry.

I HAVE NO MORE THINGS TO MAKE FOR SIMS 2
Test Subject
#32 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 10:10 PM
lol your hair is still sweet lol thanks =-)
Scholar
#33 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 12:55 AM
I can't believe I'm seeing this, This hair is so perfect, I love it!... I love you! xD
Thanks a lot for uploading this, I've always wanted to see this
Test Subject
#34 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 11:15 PM
Omg I FUCKIN hate u it didn't work
Test Subject
#35 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 6:29 PM
Would it be possible to get a .sims2pack version?
For some reason, my game will not use anything except those.
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Aug 2009 at 4:29 AM
starting to wonder if people actually realise clouds from ff7, everyone who bum over him are like "kingdom hearts" and "advent children". both are awesome but BAH. ff7 was made YEARS before . too many cloud fans who havnt heard of ff7 ;D.

Love the hair though dude, must have taken ages and required skill, if i attempted to mesh the hair it would never be finished because id get so fustrated :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by medrops
hmm....

the downloads folder in the My Documents\EA games\The Sims 2\ folder?

have you tried selecting the custom hairs (when selecting hair)?

do you have expansion packs? have you enabled custom content on?
i dont know ir expansion packs are the problem but they might be. i make my hairs compatible with the original game. they should work with expansion packs. i dont have them all so i wouldnt know. sorry.

I have all expansion packs.....
I put it in the rigth folder.
Could it be because I use the german game?<would be the first time that happend>
But it's sad that it is with all your great creations like with this one here...they all don't apear in my game.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 9:26 PM
Fantasic Job, Really makes me feel like Cloud is in my presence. Thanks for this Mesh, And BTW, Its more realistic than all other Cloud hair meshes I've seen.

"If you want to be a hero, you must have dreams... and honor. Embrace your dreams. " - Angeal
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 2:13 PM
Perfect! ^__^
Page 2 of 2