Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#8851 Old Yesterday at 12:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
You can see it more clearly in the first picture in this post.

@simsample : is the smaller one a teen, or are you using that mod that lets you make Sims of different sizes?

Thanks for linking!
They are both adults; I don't use the mod but I do change sims' heights manually in their character file (so it's permanent). Marina is slightly short and Amanda slightly tall! I set them depending on parent's heights for born in-game sims, and by what height I think suits them for other sims. For example, my butler Babbage just seemed tall to me- and Jeeves was crying out to be tiny. And Will Wright in sim form just needed to be short, even though I think he's tall in real life. I get a lot of amusement from the graphical glitches involved with the differing heights; watching tall sims navigate spiral stairs is hilarious!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#8852 Old Yesterday at 2:39 PM
LOL, graphical glitches are the reason all my sims are the same height.
Mad Poster
#8853 Old Today at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chamelea
No problems or oddities since then, though. I mean, aside from the aggressively attentive teenage nanny feeding Ralph bottle after bottle and leaving the house littered with diapers. And then celebrating his excellent care with a bubble bath in a stranger's house while their kiddo sleeps. And, I guess, calling a few days later to ask Ralph if they were still friends, and suggesting that a toddler should make more of an effort to hang out with him. That is admittedly a little weird.

Sounds interesting. Where did you find a mod that lets you have teenage nannies? (Assuming it's a mod.)

I do have a teenage nanny in my game, but he's a playable who lives in with the family. Antonio Monty actually offered to adopt him, but Berjes Wilsonoff decided he'd rather stay a Wilsonoff than become a Monty.

On the other topic, I too have the problem of Sims trying to kiss each other but missing, but in my case it's because I have teens in love with adults.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Theorist
#8854 Old Today at 1:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Where did you find a mod that lets you have teenage nannies? (Assuming it's a mod.)
The only mod I know of that does this is LD's Playable Nannies. Unfortunately, even though it's not mentioned in-text, I see on the bottom of the page that it requires AL/M&G.
Page 355 of 355