Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Batman Ears - MAJOR UPDATE 5-28-06

by generalzoi Posted 30th Oct 2005 at 5:07 AM - Updated 3rd Oct 2008 at 10:37 PM by generalzoi : MAJOR UPDATE

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 9:27 PM
Yay! Great that the glasses issue was sorted out. Thanks Generalzoi.

AKA DocRossim
More content here
Find my artwork here
Test Subject
#27 Old 17th May 2007 at 8:42 AM
Hey, I've been downloading some of your other stuff and it's all worked great. But for some reason, even though I've found a thumbnail named after it in bodyshop, it's blank- the ears are invisible. I've re-downloaded and replaced the files a few times, but no dice. Is there something obvious I could be doing wrong here? I don't have any expansion packs that could be confusing it, so I'm not sure. Thanks, in any case, for making so many great superhero meshes.
Test Subject
#28 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 5:05 AM
arsenicsauce, check the thread under SynapticSim's Batman (*MORE* DC Heroes), there may be a possible solution there
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 8:25 AM
Hey, very nice. Sorry my english...but... ¿Can someone make a gas mask and casquet for the military and specials foces sims...? and a M16 or some gun hanging in the back...?
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 3:16 PM
I recolored your batman ears and super hero cape kid-adult
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 1:47 AM
Default mesh problems
Being a major batfan, this mesh definitely comes in handy for the many batman sims to go running around my town, but I'm having issues with the mesh. Any time I try and use the ears, it comes up blank (the thumbnail's blank too). I only have basegame, of that has anything to do with it, but that seems unlikely, seeing how other cc works fine. Help would be great, and thanks.
Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 6:33 PM
Default ^^~
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th May 2010 at 9:48 AM
Thanks but my downloads folder officially loathes me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 5:34 PM
Great! I was looking for it.
Page 2 of 2