Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gackt

by sakura_chan Posted 14th Aug 2006 at 4:46 AM - Updated 15th Aug 2006 at 1:26 PM by sakura_chan

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:02 AM
Yours is my favorite Gackt sim so far. I really like his outfit, I'm using it on some of my other sims too. XD Anyway, great job!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 10:36 PM
*kyaaaa* handsome!!!!! Thank you!

(O_o)/") hi!
Space Pony
#28 Old 4th Feb 2007 at 5:48 AM
This Sim looks great.
Gackt is one of my favorite singers as well.
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 6:30 PM
Sorry, I'm new at this and confused. You say that we need a skin mesh from simstv, but that site isn't online anymore. Does that mean this whole Sim is now unusable? D:

"To die would be an awfully big adventure."
Field Researcher
#30 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 3:01 AM
I love Gackt!
This is the best sim I have seen of him yet^_^
!
Test Subject
#31 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shinbian
Sorry, I'm new at this and confused. You say that we need a skin mesh from simstv, but that site isn't online anymore. Does that mean this whole Sim is now unusable? D:

I'm having the same problem as well, this is the best Gackt sim I've found and I would really love to use him in the game, but the first mesh download link is no longer working.

Does anyone know another place I could download this mesh?

Thank you!
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fucoc
As far as I am concerned, gackt have black eyes, or is he really blue-eyed?

Contacts?
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 8:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SilverBlackCat
Contacts?

No, babe, they really are blue It's because Gackt is only half-Japanese.

"To die would be an awfully big adventure."
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 1:02 AM
OOOO HES FANTASTIC......redemption?
Quote: Originally posted by Shinbian
No, babe, they really are blue It's because Gackt is only half-Japanese.

ok so he really does have blue eyes but what the other half of him? (apart from japanese)

BTW BEST GACKT EVER! HES FANTASTIC AND HE WORKS ON MY GAME... i was wondering if u could make his semi new braided look... found here:

http://www.ongen.net/domestic/artis...01/img/main.jpg

i know its not a very good pic but he wears it in his video for "Redemption" found here:

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...emption&search=

please try, your gackt is the best and he would look killer with that hair, besides the request section of this site is not Available any more... great job .
Instructor
Original Poster
#35 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 8:08 AM
Hey everyone! Thanks for all the wonderful comments on Gackty!
Shinbian - I'm really sorry SimsTV isn't up, but you should still be able to have Gackt in your game reguardless of the mesh. Install him with sims2pack, that should work.
Born_Vampire - I don't know how to make hair meshes, sorry! I wish I knew! Maybe there's one already out there that would fit this perfectly! Keep looking!
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 12:27 AM
@ Sakura_chan - do u know why they took down the "request" section? cause then i could just put it up there...
Instructor
Original Poster
#37 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Born_Vampire
@ Sakura_chan - do u know why they took down the "request" section? cause then i could just put it up there...

I'm not sure why, but maybe they had too many requests from people so they got rid of it?
I know of another place you could try requesting but they may not answer you right away or at all. I know I've requested there and got no answers from things, but I guess you could give it a try?

Try the Sapphire Sims request forum here:
http://www.sapphiresims2.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1258

I'm not sure, but I'd imagine InSIMenator would have one too, you could check there as well.
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 6:14 PM
thanks i'll try
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 10:52 PM
I love you. You must be some sort of powerful being to give me so much happiness from one sim.

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Test Subject
#40 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 1:36 AM
your gackt is absolutely gorgeous, just like the real thing! thanks for putting him up
um and i think this is the link for the skin: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=206740
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 23rd Oct 2007 at 12:07 AM
Out of all the Gackt sims I've seen over the last couple years, this is definitely one of the best. Great job.
Test Subject
#42 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 3:42 AM
Yummy!!! Gackt is sooosoooo sexy! I love it!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 6:45 AM
Hey, this is the best Kind of Gackt ive seen in the site
Page 2 of 2