Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plantsims can turn other sims into plantsims. UPDATE 03/11/07

by [Black_Spirit] Posted 10th Mar 2007 at 9:26 PM - Updated 11th Mar 2007 at 11:01 AM by [Black_Spirit]

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 12:28 AM
It doesn't work for me,I'm very sad!
Test Subject
#27 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 6:46 AM
Cool Mod lol Have Turned a ton of sims into plant people Muh hahaha Plants are going to take over the sims World.

Turned on of the Vamps into a Plant Vamp too lol
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Mar 2007 at 1:53 PM
Thank you very much!
It is great!! Thanks again!

Vanessa135, maybe it doesn't work for you because of other mods...

Only a few find the way; some don't recognize it when they do, some don't ever want to...

Gomen ne sunao ja nakute
Yume no naka nara ieru...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 1:07 AM
could you possibly make a version where its just based on a percentage chance, like 10% or 5%, thanks
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 1:08 PM
OMG I just saw your post on Jv.com and I'm amazed that you're a modder! Sorry not to write in French but it's the rule (I think you know it and I know you understand me so it's OK).
Anyway, congrats for your stuff and keep on with the good work! See ya on JV!

ONLY LOVE IS REVOLUTIONARY
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 12:10 AM
Yay! I've been trying to get my trees and stuff infested, but this is way easier!!! Thanks a bunch!!

It may say "girlnextdoor", but I'm anythin' but...

I'm in love with the following: Underworld, Aeon Flux, Tomb Raider (note they all have guns... and they are GIRLS which kick the GUY guards' butts)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by UtopiaGlam
OMG I just saw your post on Jv.com and I'm amazed that you're a modder! Sorry not to write in French but it's the rule (I think you know it and I know you understand me so it's OK).
Anyway, congrats for your stuff and keep on with the good work! See ya on JV!

Thank you so much
Test Subject
#34 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 2:26 AM
Awesome! Thanks so much! :-)
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:35 PM
Nice but.... I found a bug;
This turns robots into Plantbots... They have a servo head with a plantsim body :S
Test Subject
#36 Old 18th May 2007 at 10:05 PM
Is it possible to have it not be in the pranks section. becuase i think it would be better if it was its own little thing (like how the werewolf and vampire have their own little section) I love this idea and its amazing much potential
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd May 2007 at 9:43 AM
this is a great idea, but I'm worried that they will randomly do it to sims...can they do it on their own or is it only through forcing it? I'd hate to see a bunch of my regular sims turn into plant sims without my permission! haha...

anyway, I was just wondering if it was possible to create an option that undo's it.
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 9:33 PM
This is an amazing mod, thank you.

It really helped me when I was getting impatient... : )
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 3:50 AM
this is great! by the way... about the tired thing... does it mean that whenever your sim gets tired it will transform? any chance you could do something like that for vampires?
Test Subject
#40 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 12:11 PM Last edited by adwajr : 22nd Dec 2007 at 11:06 AM.
Rose is trying to turn Jason into a Plantsim using this mod and the prank but nothing happens! Jason just laughs then pranks back. His energy is also VERY low like -95!
Is something wrong?

Edit: I found out what was wrong!
My CC was disabled! Now Jason is a plantsim and they just went on vacation!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 5:21 PM
This is great. <3 Thanks. I hate to ask- like most everyone, but is there anyway that instead of turning them into a plantsim, it'd just increase their chances or whatever for becomming one? Like, to get a normal plantsim, your sim has to garden and be overexposed to pesticides- is there anyway that you can mod your mod(lol) so that when the plantsim pranks another sim, it just ups their odds or whatever. D:
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 2:29 PM
does this mod work with apartment life?
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd May 2009 at 9:28 PM
Thanks Very Much cause i had to work a lot to make a plantsim and it never worked.Thanks
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th May 2009 at 6:43 AM
This is just what i was looking for! Thanks!
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 8:02 AM
im a huge fan and this is brilyant so is the nomorevoodoo bakfire
Scholar
#46 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 9:38 PM
Awesome thanks love it! I always wondered about Plant Sims turning other sims into PlantSims, like vampires biting each other and werewolves savaging each other, and my favorite, witches casting spells on each other... I would love to have more than one Plant Sim family... (I have one, since I got Seasons, and since they grow up so quickly it has three generations.)
Wait, but will Sims do it on their own? I have noticed that all the AL sims are ALWAYS pranking each other, and I'm afraid plantsims will do it too.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Test Subject
#47 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 6:39 PM
this is amazing thankyou, but i have a question, because its a prank will sims sometimes do it automaticaly? like if they've just finish telling a joke for example, is it possible that they will just do it without the command?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 9:07 PM
Oh cool! Thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 12:23 AM
This doesn't seem to work for me, does it only work with english speaking games? Blowing pollen in their face did nothing Love the idea!

//Swedish-speaking Sims player
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#50 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 1:49 AM
Fits in and works perfectly
Page 2 of 3