Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modular Round Flowerbeds

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 20th May 2006 at 12:38 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2006 at 8:45 PM by MaryLou & Numenor : Added link to new flowers

169 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 162 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Field Researcher
#51 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:40 AM
These are brilliant! Thanks!!
Top Secret Researcher
#52 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:49 AM
P A R T Y! Lol thank you sooooo much Numenor! You're amazing, great job
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:54 AM
Wow, pretty amazing comments. Also saw some good avatars lol :D

If anyone knows what to put along the 'custom content' option when uploading projects PM ME!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 20th May 2006 at 10:16 AM
Absolutely amazing! Thank you soooo much!

Black Holes are where God divided by zero. -Steven Wright
Forum Resident
#55 Old 20th May 2006 at 10:30 AM
Wow, great. Those straight flowerbeds were really annoying. Thanks alot to both of you!
Field Researcher
#56 Old 20th May 2006 at 10:54 AM
This is a fantastic addition to the game. Thanks very much MaryLou and Numenor! :lovestruc

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Scholar
#57 Old 20th May 2006 at 11:19 AM
After being stuck with the Maxis standard tiles for years, I am so pleased to see this set. All my sims will now be having their gardens re-landscaped
thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Field Researcher
#58 Old 20th May 2006 at 12:08 PM
You guys are geniuses!! This is INCREDIBLE FOR THE GAME!!

--green
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 20th May 2006 at 12:13 PM
Thanks ,thanks i love this .You too are so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 20th May 2006 at 12:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaryLou & Numenor
Yes! All the recolours you already have (or will download in the future) for the Maxis poppies will automatically apply to the "modular" poppies, too!

Where did you get recolours for the poppies? I haven't found any so far...

Thanks for the fantastic flower beds!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#61 Old 20th May 2006 at 12:31 PM Last edited by MaryLou & Numenor : 20th May 2006 at 12:39 PM.
Default Update!
20 MAY 06 - UPDATED: Poppies for Quarter-Circle fence; now they are available in the base-game catalogue, too.
Base-Game players, please redownload the archive "ModularFlowerbeds_Flowers.rar".

20 MAY 06 - ADDED: "Collections" (Residential and Community versions) for the Modular Flowerbed Set; many thanks to Loverat for having created them
IMPORTANT: the "Collections" must be put in "EA Games/The Sims 2/Collections", NOT in the Downloads!

20 MAY 06 - ADDED INFO about recolouring the poppies (sorry, I forgot them :p) ; read about it in the "How to create Recolours" section of the first post.

----------------------------------------------------------------

LOVERAT - Hi Loverat, Numenor here...
Thanks a million for the extremely useful collections!

I took the freedom to reorganize their content, so that now the various poppies appear next to the fence they refer to. I've also removed the separate icon (and the mention to it into your instructions), because the icon is embedded in the package, and is not necessary to manually put it in the "Icons" folder (which is used only when you create a collection from within the game).

If you need to contact us, PM directly to "Numenor" or "MaryLou".

Please visit our sites: www.marylousims2.it and www.numenor-moddings.com
Space Pony
#62 Old 20th May 2006 at 1:01 PM
Thank you so much for this - it´s just AWESOME ! :clap: :clap:

Silvi
Test Subject
#63 Old 20th May 2006 at 1:22 PM
This is so wonderful thanks to both of you for doing this. Lots of hugs
Test Subject
#64 Old 20th May 2006 at 1:37 PM
Excellent Many thanks to you both.......can't wait to try this one out :D

Rhi x
Field Researcher
#65 Old 20th May 2006 at 2:31 PM
WOw I am speechless! I just don't know what to say everyone has pretty much said what I wanted lol. but it is a great idea and I can't wait to redo my gardens!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:48 PM
can't believe i never seen this before. way to go. thanks

Residential sims2 updated June 23, 2007
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#67 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:50 PM
Yay, thanks for bringing more diversity to our flower beds! Great job, Mary Lou & Numenor! :D

DDO
Test Subject
#68 Old 20th May 2006 at 3:58 PM
Wonderful meshes and recolors! Thank you so much! Now flower beds will look so much better.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 20th May 2006 at 6:02 PM
question, do you guys think you can do the curves for the regualar maxis fences up to OFB? it would be a wonderful addition to the gardens!

#70 Old 20th May 2006 at 7:05 PM
Good googlymoogly, this is mindblowing. Thanks!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#71 Old 20th May 2006 at 7:29 PM
Ravenkitty - What you mean "up to OFB"? The Modular Flowerbeds work perfectly in OFB, too.
Or you are asking us to create Modular sets for other Maxis fences? In this case, the answer is no, sorry: it took us a very long time to complete this set, and we do not plan to create other sets, at the moment.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#72 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:29 PM
OMG i have said it before and i will keep on saying tell my dying breath YOU guys ROCK!! lol thats the sole reason i never used maxis flowers X_X no one builds flower beds in squares anymore lol. shame now my houses will wind up costing sims 300million HAHAH ^_^ keep up the great work :D
Test Subject
#73 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:49 PM
Once again, awesome!

montreal may eat it's young--
but montreal won't break us down.
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th May 2006 at 10:08 PM
Guys, these look awesome! I can't wait to try them out. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 20th May 2006 at 10:11 PM
wow, this is just fantastic ! thank you so much for what was obviously an incredible amount of hard work !

if you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning
Page 3 of 7