Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My World of WarCraft Sims!!

by BrokenBlackWings Posted 16th Jun 2005 at 3:37 PM - Updated 12th Aug 2005 at 8:53 AM by BrokenBlackWings

103 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
#26 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 1:40 PM
Yay! A WoW Sim!
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 2:18 PM
Hey, silly Alliance...let's see someone make some Undead sims!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 2:59 PM
... Id only like a Hordie if its a Cow. thier kinda cuddly lookin when they arent beating the crap out of me with a Giant axe....

well.. the female undead are pretty awesome in the Necromantic/Goth/Bonadage look lol. :D

ooooo I love your av Matthew - some reason I got obsessed with those aliens after I saw the one Jedi in episode 2 and the little padawan version.

ANYWAY - not sure if undead chreacter would be possible so far.. Ive seen a few skeltal meshes and then there is the reaper in game ( though I dont think you can actually do anything to his outfit through body shop editing wise )
but nothing fitting for undead that has LEGS ( unlike Grimmy) or clothes ( unlike the naked skeletons)
Perhaps Bootsbrisket is looking for a mesh challenge? Or.. Brastex.? You never know. Maybe you'll get your wish if one of them gets bored.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 27th Jun 2005 at 6:44 PM
Here my pretty night elf Euphorine, she is very sexy and wears splendid clothing as in the video of introduction of the game, (World of Warcraft).
You will notice these very long ears!
Brilliant !

Forum Resident
#30 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 1:21 AM
Those are incredible!!! :jaw: Great work...thanks!

I...will never be a memory.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 1:36 PM
She looks Awesome Seri!
Test Subject
#32 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 4:03 PM
now i just want wow more oh well good job
seri will you ever put your nightelf for download(or is she already?)
Field Researcher
#33 Old 28th Jun 2005 at 9:38 PM Last edited by Séri : 23rd Aug 2005 at 5:00 PM.
all right, it's good !!
here my night elf !
good look and game
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Euphorine night Elves.rar (3.20 MB, 165 downloads)
Test Subject
#34 Old 29th Jun 2005 at 6:35 PM
:jaw: wow awesome!thanks only that if they see those clothes while i play they won't allow me to play sims2 again:P
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 11:23 AM
Those are some beautiful skins and I love 'em!
Thank's for sharing.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 12:42 PM Last edited by Séri : 23rd Aug 2005 at 5:01 PM.
My bad english :
Hello I have make some change on the MESH of the ears
Now they are directly stuck to the head and are thus usable with any haircut!

You must remove the old MESH

French:
Salut j’ai fais quelque changement sur le MESH des oreilles
Maintenant elles sont directement collés à la tête et sont donc utilisable avec n’importe quel coupe de cheveux !

Vous devez supprimez l’ancien MESH
Field Researcher
#37 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 3:57 PM
juste for the fun, look the vidéo

good game
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Elfe de la nuit rock & roll.rar (4.82 MB, 117 downloads)
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Jul 2005 at 3:30 PM
Default Wow!
I've sure been hoping someone would make some WOW characters! And how did you know that my character LOOKS like the first one? lol Thanks-can't wait to try them out, they look great!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 2:36 PM
heh. My boyfriend actually picked out her hair and markings when we were making the chracter for me to play.
I found a male pony tail for my Rouge to use so, when ever I get a chance I shall be working on him to add tho I think he will require Clean Installer or Uni to dl since I got uni recently.
Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 3:44 AM
I love WoW, and these way better than the in game characters...too bad the graphics in WoW arent that good..
#41 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 12:49 PM
I have to say: "WoW"
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Jul 2005 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Galaxykat28
I love this game, and often find myself torn between Sims2 and WoW! These sims are great!

You sound like me...I switch between those two also...my two favorite games in the world! And I have a character just like the female with the aqua braid, so I had to dl all of them and make a family.
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Jul 2005 at 1:09 AM
Its great.I Love WOW and play it every day.

I play a nightelve and i love it.

Great Job*bravo*
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 16th Jul 2005 at 6:42 AM
The perfection makes my eyes hurt... These are amazing...
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 17th Jul 2005 at 10:17 PM
Default Nice job!
They are great, but they dont show up the same in my game. There ears are smaller and i dont have the mesh for the guys hair. But the women looks great. Thanx.
Test Subject
#46 Old 18th Jul 2005 at 4:59 AM
your work upstages the warcraft designs. yours are clean, smooth and beautiful. the warcraft work is very angular and unrealistic. Also i like that though probably not on purpose, you toned down the ears alot. not to advance your work try and find some floppy elongated ears
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:31 PM
Im not a mesher as complex programs rather baffle me. I'd like the ears to be moveable like they are in Warcraft but, I dont think its realistically posible with what the meshers have to work with right now.

and honest cheater - the links to the ear mesh and hair mesh are in the orginal post. they can both be found here at Mod the Sims 2. Meshes can not be packaged in zips here as-per rules of the forums and besides, might as well see and comment on the creators of the meshes posts cause I couldnt have made anything close without their meshes . :D
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 19th Jul 2005 at 1:52 PM
Great, these rule I love Night Elves! Thank you :D
Test Subject
#49 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 4:22 PM
A definite 5 outta 5 stars
I love these nightelves now I have an excuse to brag cause I used to have a nightelve named stacey after my old girlfriend I know but please don't laugh at me but I Used to play wow of warcraft all the time untill i've lost my cd's to it after i've uninstalled it by accident well at least i can play the night elf race in the sims 2 at least untill i find my cd's to wow by the way did you see cheat on g4tv 2 night's ago at 8pm they had the whole show dedicated to the world of warcraft including a hint to find linken (link) and little timmy and his little white kitten they even showed how to get a gnome to ride a horse instead of a robotic chicken you should check it out they have a forum section dedicated to wow over at cheat on g4tv you should check it out sometime here's the lynk: http://www.g4tv.com/cheat

Have fun and thanks for the nightelves I'm going to play them right awayafter i put the garage door opener in my pocket!!!

-bye!!

To Stormsim I Go Wish me luck!!
-SimJim2 (James Dean)
Test Subject
#50 Old 28th Jul 2005 at 10:15 PM
ty, nice job! What server you on in WoW?
Page 2 of 5