Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural Beauty: Idolatry of Flesh Skintones - UPDATED 03-Mar-07

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 22nd Feb 2007 at 10:47 AM - Updated 19th Oct 2013 at 10:20 AM by HystericalParoxysm : Adding a known issues heading.

364 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 337 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 15
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#351 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 4:43 PM
Hello, I've never commented before. thanks for these skins. don't care if there are nipples, I just like them as they are.
I hope you and your family are all well.
Joan
Test Subject
#352 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 2:07 PM
Hi HP. I know you must be busy with other things, but are your AC versions available somewhere?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#353 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 10:31 PM
I like these. They're great for when you want to make a Maxis-style sim but want something nicer than the skins that come with the game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#354 Old 19th Oct 2013 at 1:10 AM
Holy ****! Finally! I finally find the perfect skin on my favorite upload/download site - modthesims!

Now Buzz and Ripp don't have to look like they died from getting bitten by a vampire or not pooping for a month. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#355 Old 3rd Dec 2013 at 11:17 PM
They look fantastic HP. You mind if I can use these skins for my Sim I'm trying to create?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#356 Old 16th Mar 2014 at 11:14 AM
Thank you for these love them . I'm actually in the process of playing the sims 2 again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#357 Old 3rd May 2014 at 5:54 PM
Look Great! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#358 Old 6th Jul 2014 at 2:12 AM
I absolutely adore this! I can't wait to use it in my game - thanks for the variety of skintones! :D
Test Subject
#359 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 5:22 AM
Tried to use these in my Sims 2 Ultimate Edition just now because of how lovely these skins are and how great of a range they have, but only the neck up texture was okay. The rest of the body seemed to have an error with the clothing texture the sims were wearing. I would've loved to use this texture pack but it can't be helped and I just don't see this being fixed at this point in time. But for anyone else's reference, I'm using the game on a Windows 7 computer and am playing it in compatibility mode for Windows Vista (Service Pack 2).
Scholar
THANKS POST
#360 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:01 PM
I love your skintones and therefore i use them as defaults.
My sims never look better! Thank you so much <3
Test Subject
#361 Old 23rd Jul 2015 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tyvani
Tried to use these in my Sims 2 Ultimate Edition just now because of how lovely these skins are and how great of a range they have, but only the neck up texture was okay. The rest of the body seemed to have an error with the clothing texture the sims were wearing. I would've loved to use this texture pack but it can't be helped and I just don't see this being fixed at this point in time. But for anyone else's reference, I'm using the game on a Windows 7 computer and am playing it in compatibility mode for Windows Vista (Service Pack 2).

Yeah, in my game the whole thing was screwy, including their hair. :/ Instead it was like a white bald cap with writing all over it, and this is the only mod that caused it.
Lab Assistant
#362 Old 2nd Aug 2015 at 12:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Morrigan20212004
Yeah, in my game the whole thing was screwy, including their hair. :/ Instead it was like a white bald cap with writing all over it, and this is the only mod that caused it.

HP explained in the description that it means you only have the default package. Since they "look up" to the custom skintones to properly show up you need the defaults as well in your files for the defaults to show up properly. It's bothersome, but it's how it works.
Field Researcher
#363 Old 6th Nov 2016 at 7:53 AM
I personally look forward to the Anatomically Correct version w/o public hair, but until then I will look elsewhere for a skin set that IS anatomically-correct!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#364 Old 17th May 2017 at 11:52 PM
Thank you so much! I get all skittish when I see anatomically correct details, and I got nervous when I downloaded a skin that didn't say it had nipples, but it did. I'm super thankful for how much detail is in these, and how it's Barbie!
Page 15 of 15