Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shiranui Mai -Update-

by thunderbreak Posted 21st Mar 2005 at 8:57 AM - Updated 28th Oct 2005 at 9:18 AM by thunderbreak : Update Hair Mesh

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 2:17 AM
Damn! You guys are right! They are charging money for that mesh now! That site is horrible :mean: I'm gonna ask Shar to see if she can upload that mesh on this site.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Mar 2005 at 5:45 PM
there's a link at the lower part of the page...the mesh (if i got the right one) is part of a set
Test Subject
#28 Old 25th Mar 2005 at 4:28 PM
bouncy, bouncy, bouncy

oh yeah good job awesome only problem i have is the hair, otherwise great
Test Subject
#29 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 12:12 PM
I think there something with the mesh of skirt. It contacts with legs badly. Maybe.... there should be another mesh of skirt we should use?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 9:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Auron
I think there something with the mesh of skirt. It contacts with legs badly. Maybe.... there should be another mesh of skirt we should use?

Use her in your game and pay attention to the sound of her foot steps, all of a sudden you'll understand why there's that problem :D

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#31 Old 30th Mar 2005 at 7:34 PM
Maybe we should put a mesh request?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#32 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 5:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Auron
Maybe we should put a mesh request?

I hate to say it, but don't bother. It's not a very popular type of clothing so meshers are probably going to ignore it anyways

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 7:33 AM
I like her a lot but my sim is going to enjoy her more (jealous :p)
#34 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 3:11 AM
I love the sim but I can't download her 'cos everytime I do, it says the "header is corrupt"
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#35 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 6:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by billiejojo
I love the sim but I can't download her 'cos everytime I do, it says the "header is corrupt"

It might be the custom mesh, did you download them as I instructed?

Don't get mad, get even.
#36 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 4:19 PM
Yes. Except the first hair mesh because it costs money, but I'm not tyring to download the first version so it doesn't matter. -wants second version-
Instructor
#37 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 5:15 PM
Whoa!!! I just noticed I never gave you Kudos on Mai buddy!!! So, sorry!! 5 stars from me as always TB!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#38 Old 16th Apr 2005 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Darkwolf
Whoa!!! I just noticed I never gave you Kudos on Mai buddy!!! So, sorry!! 5 stars from me as always TB!!!

Thanks bro

By the way, as for the first mesh, I THINK only the recolor cost money, go do a search on Big Bad Shar on that site and look for sets, her hair set come with the mesh, and it's a free download, again that's what happened the last time I tried, you still have to register though.

Don't get mad, get even.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#39 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by billiejojo
Yes. Except the first hair mesh because it costs money, but I'm not tyring to download the first version so it doesn't matter. -wants second version-

I forgot to ask you, do you have the expansion?

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd May 2005 at 11:19 PM
Wow. Very beautiful. Usually Mai skins look insanely out of proporsion, but this is very veyr nice. Great job ^^
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd May 2005 at 5:18 PM
Similar problem here, I've had a free account for a little while, but the hair mesh is definitely a pay one now. Probably because of the demand
Field Researcher
#42 Old 19th May 2005 at 1:48 AM
Bugger, it's the same thing here with the hair mesh, I just spent ages looking for work arounds to see if there was a link anywhere to a free version and have simply run oput of patience searching.

I hate to say it Thunder (you do really excellent stuff by the way and this is by no means a criticism of your work), but I think it is somewhat unfair to people who take the time to download your fine work only to be asked to pay (and not even pay YOU) if they want the complete package. Can you change the hair or remove the download altogether as it is basically useless as a package to those who cannot afford to sub, or simply don't wish to?

Please don't take offese at that suggestion, you do such good stuff, this just seems unfair.

-- The Roc
Test Subject
#43 Old 20th May 2005 at 4:17 AM
How can i get a copy of the ani? i want to show one of my guy friends
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#44 Old 28th May 2005 at 11:51 PM
It's too bad, but I guess everyone will have to download the second version then. I'm sure that's still free.

Don't get mad, get even.
Test Subject
#45 Old 5th Jun 2005 at 4:05 PM
i have capcom vs. snk and mai and pretty much all of the king of fighters characters are there..all these games are pretty simular
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 5:28 PM
hahaha, great job!
I know someone who would start playing sims if he saw this!
afterall! she's why he plays KoF :nana: (but he still OWNS!!)

great skin Thunder B.! :guitar:

Signatures must be five lines or less. Please read the forum rules.
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Aug 2005 at 3:05 PM
how do you upload the sims you download into the game?
#48 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:43 AM
Hey Thunder Break can you also make the girl from Final Fight 2, the one who had a master with Guy from Street Fighter, Sry i cant rember her name, she was also in Capcom vs Snk 2 she had a pair of batons. If you can make her i will be very grateful.
Instructor
#49 Old 7th Sep 2005 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrazedArchangel
Hey Thunder Break can you also make the girl from Final Fight 2, the one who had a master with Guy from Street Fighter, Sry i cant rember her name, she was also in Capcom vs Snk 2 she had a pair of batons. If you can make her i will be very grateful.

Oh, You mean Maki right??

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Scholar
#50 Old 9th Oct 2005 at 3:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thunderbreak
Sorry guys, my internet was cut for a while for maintnance purposes, but yeah, she's originally from Fatal Fury 2, then King of Fighters. As for the hair mesh, you'd have to register first. Half of the stuff on that site cost money that's why I don't like that site as much as this one.

By the way, here's 2 versions of Iori hair that I made. Frankly I'm not satisfied with either, but the resourses are limited, so give me some recommendations.

The left one looks promising, Maybe you need to draw his hair dirrectly on his scalp and the back of his neck to have a nicer effect, then use that mesh on top of it. that would be great. :nod:
Page 2 of 3