Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

***UPDATED***Testers wanted for New(ly Altered) Meshes!

by aardvarkams Posted 10th Feb 2005 at 9:34 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2005 at 1:40 PM by aardvarkams : Updated

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 3:21 AM
Excelent work those altered meshes. Can you make them for EP?
Test Subject
#52 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 7:17 AM
[B]aardvarkams

WHICH PROGRAM DO HAVE FOR GREATING UR MESHES. IS IT COMPLICATED
:confused:
Test Subject
#53 Old 10th Mar 2005 at 7:17 AM
Sorry I Mean "creating" Ur Meshes
Test Subject
#54 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 7:06 AM
Kitty512 please tell me there is somewhere I can download that great skin you made for the lowrise skins.

Thanx to everyone that contributed to this thread. Awesome work. (I've been a lurker of this site for a while but I'm just now registering a name.)

http://www.simsr4kiddz.com
Sims 2 Fansite
SimMovies and Custom Lots +++ MORE
#55 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 2:44 PM
Can you please repost a link to your first set of altered meshes (from pg one of this thread). Every time I click, it says web page cannot be found. I need the meshes to get some of the great new clothing based on your meshes to work. Thanks so much. :howdy:
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 19th Mar 2005 at 5:41 PM
Default Testers Wanted for New
aardvarkams

Thanks so much for the altered mesh's they are all wonderful, and I just wanted to let you know that all your effort to update your materials is greatly appreciated by me.
Test Subject
#57 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 5:47 AM
Yes please put the link to your first set up again. I REALLY want to download them as they will be perfect for a family I am creating but whenever I go to click on it I get This Page Cannot Be Displayed

Great job! I hope I can download them soon

Karen
Test Subject
#58 Old 20th Mar 2005 at 6:06 AM
nude teens? Holy shit that ain't right lol
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 7:33 AM
Default Sexy Machine Top With Mini Skirt
A recolor of Nearly C-cup top and the mini skirt.
Hope you guys like it!!!
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  5fef4087_bigboobstop.rar (50.0 KB, 826 downloads)
File Type: rar  5fe6fcf6_Miniskirtwboots.rar (110.0 KB, 780 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 26th Mar 2005 at 6:10 PM
i have downloaded sexy machine top and all your meshs and it still only shows up as a brown tshirt please can u help? thanx nuttytartjan
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 29th Mar 2005 at 5:51 AM
Nice job!
Quote: Originally posted by 1biKairi
Thank you again, it is getting so close to being able to bring myself into the game. I just wanted to show you what I've created with your new meshes.

WOW I relly like it! could you please see the private message I sent u...:talk:

~Keesha233:)
retired moderator
#62 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 4:46 AM
You know, I really liked the tops from this thread:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=53450

but even with these meshes, I'm still getting yucky brown tops. Somebody should fix the thread for the tops and give clearer directions.

Oh well. Nice tops!
#63 Old 9th Apr 2005 at 1:19 PM
Hey good job... I'll have to test them out and see if they work or not, which I'm sure they will.
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1biKairi
Just so dreamy, all I need now is smaller titiies and I can finally make a correct version of myself, pleeeeeeeeeeeease someone do so, I just can't figure out how to do meshes.

Mmmmmmmmmm... Do'H!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 24th Apr 2005 at 12:41 AM
Gonna give these Skins and Meshes a try out.

Cheers

Megadrive
Test Subject
#66 Old 27th May 2005 at 9:03 AM
A Couple Recolors
Hi, I love your meshes, and I just wanted to show you some skins I did for them. Sorry the picture isn't great.

The pink undies are available to download at http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=64626
Screenshots
#67 Old 3rd Jun 2005 at 11:06 PM
is it me or are those hills ugly
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 9th Jun 2005 at 11:37 AM Last edited by DrBeast : 10th Jun 2005 at 10:03 AM.
Hmm...sorry to say this, but the file has gone AWOL. I tried d/ling it several times today, but I keep getting a 404 error message. I even tried right-clicking and Save Target As, but to no avail. Is this file down or is it just a temporary thing? Anyway, I'll try again later or tomorrow. If it's down though could someone give a holler?

Edit: seems all of aardvarkams' files have gone on a field trip. I tried d/ling some other of her meshes but the result was the same, annoying 404 error popping up! :weep: :banghead: :mean:

Edit #2: OK, must have been a temporary thing, I managed to d/l this today! While I'm at it, a heartfelt thanx to aardvarkams for these great meshes!

Let the Beast inside you free!
Scholar
#69 Old 5th Jul 2005 at 7:10 AM
if it's not to much to ask could u just put the High-heeled boots and mini-dress mesh here because I'm downloading something from TSR and I only need that one but I think all of them are great!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 2:41 PM
Nice! I still have no idea how there can be people with such talent to do meshes although my favourite ones still are Shannara's.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 20th Jul 2005 at 2:54 PM
Nice! I still have no idea how there can be people with such talent to do meshes although my favourite ones still are Shannara's.

They'll never hurt you like I do
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 24th Jul 2005 at 4:52 AM
Your creations are very different and stunning in game!
Thanks!
#73 Old 27th Jul 2005 at 4:10 PM
fab meshes! they've helped me alot
Field Researcher
#74 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 9:00 PM
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I Love It! Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Test Subject
#75 Old 16th Jan 2006 at 9:09 AM
Where can I find the mesh for the teen mini with the ugg boots??
Page 3 of 4