Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

***UPDATED***Testers wanted for New(ly Altered) Meshes!

by aardvarkams Posted 10th Feb 2005 at 9:34 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2005 at 1:40 PM by aardvarkams : Updated

77 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 76 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 5:12 PM
Thanks Aardvarkams for your nice nice mesh! I realy enjoy the low rise jeans! I even did a skin for it. Here what it looks like.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#27 Old 12th Feb 2005 at 6:26 PM
Thanks, excellent work! I hope someone can make an adult mesh with the high heels nude base with the top size the same size as the top for download in this thread
#28 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 1:46 AM
OK, first time posting even though I've been 'lurking' around for quite a while, picking up bits here, hints and tips there, and generally taking huge advantage of this site which, as far as I'm concerned, is the definitive sims2 resource on the net.
The talents of the guys and gals that post on here is limitless, and to each and every one of you, I doff my hat and offer you all my deepest gratitude, fervent thanks and all the superlatives that you richly deserve... and then some.
To the mods and the admins, you do a splendid first class job, don't let anyone tell you or even hint otherwise.
Aardvarkams.. brilliant doesn't come close to what I think of your work. I've been trying desperately to work the high heeled meshes to fit with flared jeans and trousers, and for the life of me I can't seem to get anywhere with them - could be that I'm just useless with Milkshape I spose....
Now if some kind genius soul with meshes is out there reading this, perhaps they may take pity on a poor graphical loser like myself and maybe point me in the right direction, or even give me a head start... *hint hint* ? :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 2:05 AM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 4:40 AM
Cool thanx for these and the info will help quite a lot.
#31 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 5:24 AM
Great work! I'm skinning like mad over here.

And my sim is doing the spikey-boot victory dance. :yippee:
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lord Vengeance
Easy. Just start a project in bodyshop with this mesh, and one with a catsuit skin. Then just copy the texture and alpha files of the catsuit and paste them over the ones for the skin for this mesh, save, and voila, enhanced catsuits!

Awesome work on these meshes, they rule!

Need help as tried what you said to do on Rosco's catsuits, but bodyshop only shows the suit with no shinyness after doing what you said to do, and no matter how hard I try SimPE won't do it. And bodyshop just resets the .package file anyway. Need help please, as it is getting very annoying as I don't know what to do.
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 12:27 AM
request? please?

the hipster pants, with high heels? spike heels preferably i have a project in mind, and i need the pants with spike-heels for it

i have NO talent with meshing... i :bow: to all these great meshers! :bow:

I love my pit bull!Luna and my wanna-be pit! Moby!
teh Airstream blog, from teh road!!
Official member of the Jorenne Fan Club!
1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 4:27 AM
Thank you very much again, girl! I've just made a new skin for the low-waist jeans for women, here:

^^
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 5:11 PM Last edited by didi_sim : 15th Feb 2005 at 5:20 PM. Reason: I was just lazy...
:bump: Thank you, lots of great new stuff to check out.

BloodyWine I really like these jeans you made - would you mind uploading them here? Please please please :howdy: That low waist pants mesh is something I needed right from the first day of Bodyshop.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have checked if you're having your own page first - went straight there and found it. Great!

"If you wanna be one of the non-conformists, all you have to do is dress just like us and listen to the same music we do."
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 9:16 PM
Just wanted to say, i have been downloading both yours and Mr Bill's meshes as soon as they were out, and they both have looked great in my game, and i think iv'e found the perfect female body for me. Interestingly enough its your top with the larger boobs in the mesh top, with Mr Bill's mini with high heels bottom the curvs just blend so nice, especially from the side veiw- i only wish i was good with computers so i could figure out how to make it into a single body mesh and make it my default mesh for adult females in game!- again thanks much for the awsome work, and so far these meshes have all worked just great for me.
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 10:42 PM
>>>thank you again<<<
Thank you again, it is getting so close to being able to bring myself into the game. I just wanted to show you what I've created with your new meshes.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 11:55 PM
Hey guys share those great skins i would love to dowload them please
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brtaylor2000
Hey guys share those great skins i would love to dowload them please

You can get it on my site, if you want. Here:
http://77simlane.angeltowns.com/

I'm uploading it to the downloads session here at MTS2 too, just waiting the admins to approve it.

77 Sim Lane
.. In shadows growing wings ..

Forum Resident
#40 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 4:54 AM
Downloading now - will let you know what i think!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 16th Feb 2005 at 11:42 PM
Thanks!!!!!!! :bow: love em
Test Subject
#42 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1biKairi
Thank you again, it is getting so close to being able to bring myself into the game. I just wanted to show you what I've created with your new meshes.

Ooooo, I love these meshes and I LOVE what you made! could you possibly post this one, please?

Thanks!
Test Subject
#43 Old 17th Feb 2005 at 9:40 PM Last edited by ironman00818 : 17th Feb 2005 at 9:50 PM. Reason: Another thought...
"Just wait till we get them animated - could end up like Playboy - The Mansion, all swingin' n bouncin', I know that hack would be popular!"

OH YES! I love it! Can't wait for someone to figure it out for the sims.

Actually I was thinking the other day that I hope someone figures out how to get the women to walk correctly. Their hips do not swivel right... They all walk around like they have a fence post up their butt. Seems to me that it would be a very small animation change that would not cause too much memory use.
Test Subject
#44 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 9:09 AM
Default Cool new Meshes
Hi there :howdy:

This is my version of the High-heel dress..... And I also used the great long hare mimewhite made...I've made it in black with a ponything...It's perhaps not that great...I've never done hair :confused:

Been skinning for two days now...great meshes :D
Attached files:
File Type: rar  7f34c539_stancia_lacedres.rar (247.7 KB, 971 downloads)
File Type: rar  7f08441f_Sexydres_stancia.rar (296.0 KB, 1004 downloads)
Test Subject
#45 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 9:26 AM
I forgot the pictures....

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 18th Feb 2005 at 7:13 PM
Default In Awe!
Thank you, thank you, Constancia for posting you're files - the skins are simfully delicious! I wish I could skin like that!

And please, no-one's telling me if there are problems with the meshes - please give me feedback - so I can re-do them more to your liking!
You know, breasts big enough/butt big enough/waist small enough etc? Any animation problems - and yes, I know the heels are a bit squiffy, but I'm working on that ...(?)

Thanks for all your kind comments,
Have fun,

L+K's xxx
Test Subject
#47 Old 22nd Feb 2005 at 5:00 PM
very nice stuff aard
as you have made tops
could you make "bottom parts" with heels to download
i mean with or without skirt
:D
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Feb 2005 at 5:33 AM
Super
I really like these Thanks
Field Researcher
#49 Old 28th Feb 2005 at 8:27 PM
Tried out the mini skirt with heels, nice mesh, hair is a new mesh by gkroa that I adjusted the alpha's on some, trying some of the other meshes today

Jessica

Instructor
#50 Old 2nd Mar 2005 at 6:17 PM
Author Post
Kitty512 02-12-2005, 05:12 PM

Test Subject

Posts 4

Thanks Aardvarkams for your nice nice mesh! I realy enjoy the low rise jeans! I even did a skin for it. Here what it looks like.

Attached Thumbnails

#26 Back to top
Helper Monkey 02-12-2005, 06:26 PM
Lab Assistant

Posts 60

Thanks, excellent work! I hope someone can make an adult mesh with the high heels nude base with the top size the same size as the top for download in this thread

#27 Back to top
hotspur 02-13-2005, 01:46 AM
Test Subject

Posts 5

OK, first time posting even though I've been 'lurking' around for quite a while, picking up bits here, hints and tips there, and generally taking huge advantage of this site which, as far as I'm concerned, is the definitive sims2 resource on the net.
The talents of the guys and gals that post on here is limitless, and to each and every one of you, I doff my hat and offer you all my deepest gratitude, fervent thanks and all the superlatives that you richly deserve... and then some.
To the mods and the admins, you do a splendid first class job, don't let anyone tell you or even hint otherwise.
Aardvarkams.. brilliant doesn't come close to what I think of your work. I've been trying desperately to work the high heeled meshes to fit with flared jeans and trousers, and for the life of me I can't seem to get anywhere with them - could be that I'm just useless with Milkshape I spose....
Now if some kind genius soul with meshes is out there reading this, perhaps they may take pity on a poor graphical loser like myself and maybe point me in the right direction, or even give me a head start... *hint hint* ?

#28 Back to top
mjlardo 02-13-2005, 02:05 AM

Lab Assistant

Posts 74

Thank you!

#29 Back to top
ghosty12 02-13-2005, 04:40 AM
Lab Assistant

Posts 91

Cool thanx for these and the info will help quite a lot.

#30 Back to top
Sarita Fajita 02-13-2005, 05:24 AM

Test Subject

Posts 23

Great work! I'm skinning like mad over here.

And my sim is doing the spikey-boot victory dance.

Attached Thumbnails

#31 Back to top
ghosty12 02-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Lab Assistant

Posts 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Vengeance
Easy. Just start a project in bodyshop with this mesh, and one with a catsuit skin. Then just copy the texture and alpha files of the catsuit and paste them over the ones for the skin for this mesh, save, and voila, enhanced catsuits!

Awesome work on these meshes, they rule!

Need help as tried what you said to do on Rosco's catsuits, but bodyshop only shows the suit with no shinyness after doing what you said to do, and no matter how hard I try SimPE won't do it. And bodyshop just resets the .package file anyway. Need help please, as it is getting very annoying as I don't know what to do.

#32 Back to top
katzklaw 02-15-2005, 12:27 AM

Lab Assistant

Posts 86

request? please?

the hipster pants, with high heels? spike heels preferably i have a project in mind, and i need the pants with spike-heels for it

i have NO talent with meshing... i to all these great meshers!

I love my pit bull!Luna and my wanna-be pit! Solar
find out more here!
Official member of the Jorenne Fan Club!
1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
#33 Back to top
BloodyWine 02-15-2005, 04:27 AM

Test Subject

Posts 45

Thank you very much again, girl! I've just made a new skin for the low-waist jeans for women, here:

^^

#34 Back to top
didi_sim 02-15-2005, 05:11 PM

Lab Assistant

Posts 53

Thank you, lots of great new stuff to check out.

BloodyWine I really like these jeans you made - would you mind uploading them here? Please please please That low waist pants mesh is something I needed right from the first day of Bodyshop.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have checked if you're having your own page first - went straight there and found it. Great!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by didi_sim : 02-15-2005 at 05:20 PM. Reason: I was just lazy...
#35 Back to top
bagracer 02-15-2005, 09:16 PM
Test Subject

Posts 7

Just wanted to say, i have been downloading both yours and Mr Bill's meshes as soon as they were out, and they both have looked great in my game, and i think iv'e found the perfect female body for me. Interestingly enough its your top with the larger boobs in the mesh top, with Mr Bill's mini with high heels bottom the curvs just blend so nice, especially from the side veiw- i only wish i was good with computers so i could figure out how to make it into a single body mesh and make it my default mesh for adult females in game!- again thanks much for the awsome work, and so far these meshes have all worked just great for me.

1biKairi!!!!! I want that pink skirt Sweetie!!! Any chance of uploading it?? Huh..Hmmmm....please??
Page 2 of 4