Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simfantastic 2's Vehicle Mania! 6 cars with many recolors!

by simfantastic2 Posted 4th Aug 2005 at 5:05 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 9:39 PM by Canoodle

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 5:20 PM
Excellent! Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 5:47 PM
Sorry it might take a while to download because it is big so just download it, and while you are waiting you might as well read what i wrote, so enjoy!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 5:58 PM
thats awesome!! thanks!
Scholar
#5 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 6:12 PM
Nice! What's the Poly Counts?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 6:21 PM
I get right back with you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 6:24 PM
Sorry, i am a object owner and i don't even know how to get the poly number Are the vertex count or faces alright with you?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 9:59 PM
good recolor //thx
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 10:11 PM
It would be great to have some SUV's , like the Saab 9-7x , the H3 , H2, or even the pathfinder. do you think that you can make them. How about in candy apple red.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 10:22 PM
sorry i can't make them, because i never can get the texture in the right postition, sorry. Yeah it would be great to have those. Maybe there will me cars based like that in a future expansion pack.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 10:51 PM
Everyone, i am sorry but i am not taking any more recolor requests because i have so many hacks and downloads, and things like that, some that i can't change, so i am re-installing my sims 2 games now, and wish to keep it hack free, and SimPE free until Nightlife comes out. I am sorry. When nightlife comes out you won't want these cars to begin with because you will own the ones that come with the game. So enjoy what i have created so far.
Best Of Luck.
Simfantastic 2
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Aug 2005 at 11:30 PM
Thank you very much for the Pick ups and all the other nice Cars. :D

Love dosen't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwile. - Franklin. P. Jones
Field Researcher
#13 Old 6th Aug 2005 at 4:10 AM
Thanks so much, especially for the pickup recolours! They were just what I've been after since this game came out (along with many other things! *lol*)
Regardless your work is appreciated for those of us who have comp systems that won't tolerate too many more exp packs/aren't buying EP's (at least til comp is updated!) So thanks ever so much again!
Instructor
#14 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 12:35 PM
i love it
Instructor
#15 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 3:45 PM
can you make limo to:?:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 5:46 PM
Hi morten8035 , i am sorry, if you read above i posted that i would not make any objects until after nightlife came out, (because last time i had custom objects all my neighboorhoods were gone including the main ones) i dont want to take that risk again, i just want to enjoy the new expansion. However if you want after nightlife comes out and i get, if you want i can make a drivable limo for you. SO have a nice day.
Instructor
#17 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 7:23 PM
have a nice day 2 u 2
Forum Resident
#18 Old 7th Aug 2005 at 9:51 PM
Wow cool Thanks & will these work in the new EP Nightlife too?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 8:09 AM Last edited by Ravynlee : 8th Aug 2005 at 8:17 AM.
Hey, noticed something that may/may not be an issue with gameplay. I had downloaded Petreaks 22 cars/vehicles previously before I downloaded these and still had them in my DL folder when I installed yours.
http://modthesims2.com/showthread.p...&highlight=cars
Gameplay became unstable and at best choppy, actually freezing several times on community screen. As Petreaks cars weren't showing up while in neighbourhood view but yours seemed to I deleted Petreaks in game and so far things seem to have improved. I'm not expert on how this all works but was thinkin it may have something to do with them being similar 'objects' and all, like having two sets of same item in DL folder, even though they apparently use different bases is that correct? *shrug* Like I said, not a big issue anymore, and even though Petreak has noted some instability in his items I've kept yours because they show up in community view and work great in game too. So, well done and thanks again!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 1:57 PM
Yeah, i think you are right. Thanks. It is true that the less custom content there is the faster your game is, and my cars aren't really hacks because you can't do anything but view them, i don't know why they would overwrite Petreaks 22 cars. Well thanks anyway.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 2:26 PM
Cool! Thank you
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Aug 2005 at 3:27 PM
this is so cool, love it very much, thank a lot, thank 4 sharing
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 4:44 AM
Awesome Thanks ^^
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Aug 2005 at 11:57 AM
ooh~~~~~i like some styles of your work very much~~~