Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 1:55 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time
Default Spawn ? ? ?
Could someone please tell me which program, cheat, or hack causes the following:

Clicking on a Sim brings up a pie menu which includes the word "Spawn" and when you click on Spawn, you get anywhere from 2 to 8 choices that all say "Memory Manager" and each of these choices do something different and usually not what I would chose to do.

Originally the Spawn choices caused the Sim to "undress" and "get dressed".

I have taken out and tried many, many combinations, but it always comes back now.

Any help would be appreciated. :werd:
Advertisement
Part-time Hermit
#2 Old 7th Mar 2005 at 2:13 PM
I think the Insimenator might cause this, but I'm not sure.
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 6:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sandshifter
Could someone please tell me which program, cheat, or hack causes the following:

Clicking on a Sim brings up a pie menu which includes the word "Spawn" and when you click on Spawn, you get anywhere from 2 to 8 choices that all say "Memory Manager" and each of these choices do something different and usually not what I would chose to do.

Originally the Spawn choices caused the Sim to "undress" and "get dressed".

I have taken out and tried many, many combinations, but it always comes back now.

Any help would be appreciated. :werd:

I need help with the same thing. I don't know which program that I downloaded is causing this problem. At first I thought it was part of the game but I really want to change it. So if anyone knows what's causing this problem and how to delete it please let me know.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 7:11 PM
boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IgnorantBliss
I think the Insimenator might cause this, but I'm not sure.

Yes...the "spawn" option showed up for me after I installed the Insimenator.

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. ~ Katharine Hepburn
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Mar 2005 at 7:27 PM
Default Thanks for the help . . .
I truly appreciate all the suggestions and ideas . . . I have tried most of them, but the "Spawn" still persists . . . I did have the InSIMinator installed for a few minutes but took it out . . .

thanks again.

Sandshifter :howdy:
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Mar 2005 at 4:06 PM
Default spawn
i don't have the insimnator in my game and i get the spawn. what is with it? :confused:
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 6:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosieposiepudnpie
i don't have the insimnator in my game and i get the spawn. what is with it? :confused:

If you have ANY teen woohoo hacks at all this could be your problem. Specifically JT's Teens woohoo and more. This hack WILL always cause that problem. Remove it and all should be groovious. If you don't have the teen woohoo hack then look at any of your hacks that are global.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't compare your life to others,
You have no idea what their journey is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#9 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 10:13 AM
http://forums.modthesims2.com/showt...2&page=1&pp=100. Here is a good place to find out about Insimenator. I having trouble with Sims drowing on the carpet and just droping dead. I hope the new Insimenator will clear up the troubles.

Thank you YesPlease for pointing out Insimevator.

Gail
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 10:19 AM
As Teenagezombie said, it's 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true'.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Field Researcher
#11 Old 14th Mar 2005 at 4:08 PM
i entered boolprop testingcheatsenabled true nothing happened still spawn. I will take out the teen preg hack and see what happens and let you know.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 2:29 AM
teen preg hack was the problem. no more spawn yeah!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 1:50 PM
I don't have the insiminator or teen pregnancy hack and I'm having the same problem with spawn in the pie charts. Any ideas?

What does the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true
do?