Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULTS - Eye Love by Yumedust

by RedSimmies Posted 4th Jan 2008 at 5:01 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2016 at 12:07 PM by RedSimmies

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kamaki
Wow, these are gorgeous! Great job! ^^

I was just wondering if you could make Hazel a light blue colour as well. I know you made it for dark blue, but I usually have hazel as a light blue colour in my game and I got confused when I downloaded the eyes and my light blue sim had...light eyes. xD I was all "ZOMG HE SUPPOSED TO HAVE HAZELLL."

But you already made 42 (WOW) defaults, so I will understand if you don't want to make anymore. ^^ Great job on these again. ^^

That's funny that his eyes changed color I've uploaded hazel as a light blue.

Quote: Originally posted by fabbityfabfab
These eyes are wonderful, I downloaded Starry, Chocolate, Cerulean, Hazel, and Marble. I was a bit sad that Ink wasn't a gray choice, other wise I would have chosen that one. Oh well

Oh, don't be sad! Gray-ink is uploaded, in fact I don't know why I haven't made it in the first place Maybe I skipped it, all those colors can be confusing.
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 4:26 PM
Aww thank you for adding Ink as a gray, its very sweet of you
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 11:21 PM
And thank you for making Hazel a light blue! Now I'm not so confused. :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 7:29 PM
wonderful ^^ I downloaded all LOL
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 7:51 AM
thanks so much. this is great! there's so many great eyes to choose from. this is going to take me a while. :P
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 8:01 AM
okay i finally decided upon; chocolat, forest, marble, cerulean and stardust.
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Jan 2008 at 8:43 PM
oh my god spikesminx you kick butt! thanks so much for making these~! i think i'm going to pick marble, chocolat, forest, cerulean, and submerge eee~!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#33 Old 19th Jan 2008 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Yumedust
oh my god spikesminx you kick butt! thanks so much for making these~! i think i'm going to pick marble, chocolat, forest, cerulean, and submerge eee~!!

I should thank you, silly! You made the gorgeous eyes

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 3:20 PM
This is fantastic! I love these eyes so i'm so happy you've made them into defaults!

I was wondering though, would it be possible to made some of the fantasy eyes into defaults for vampires etc? That would be so cool! Eyes like alice, nocturne, secret or poison would be great for them
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:09 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Jan 2008 at 5:16 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
These are so great! Thanks to you guys for sharing :D

I picked marble, chocolat, forest, valkyrie, starry (I liked how valkyrie is blue, but different enough I don't feel weird having 2 blues). Marble is nice, but I would prefer Luma for grey, if it wasn't a big hassle to make it...?
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 9:39 PM
Oh how awesome of you to do this! I already had the non-defaults and fell in love with them immediately... Downloaded the all package!

My Sim journal: I Like To Play God
Test Subject
#37 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 9:45 AM
Thanks for making these defaults! They're so gorgeous, these are definitely going to be my favourite eyes for a good long while. <3

Quote: Originally posted by guineapig_goddess
This is fantastic! I love these eyes so i'm so happy you've made them into defaults!

I was wondering though, would it be possible to made some of the fantasy eyes into defaults for vampires etc? That would be so cool! Eyes like alice, nocturne, secret or poison would be great for them

:o I'd love to have the Alice eyes as vampire defaults. I was just looking into how to do it myself, but I fail so hard at searching, so I couldn't figure out how to. :<
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 11:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chitina
These are so great! Thanks to you guys for sharing :D

I picked marble, chocolat, forest, valkyrie, starry (I liked how valkyrie is blue, but different enough I don't feel weird having 2 blues). Marble is nice, but I would prefer Luma for grey, if it wasn't a big hassle to make it...?

Luma is uploaded

Guys, I don't know how to make vampire defaults, they are made differently. I've got a lot of vampire eye requests in my other posts too, so as soon as I figure out how I will. It'll probably be a huge post that contains vampire versions of all the default sets I made.

Thanks for the nice comments The real credit goes to yumedust, of course
Test Subject
#39 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 1:04 AM
I choose Ink, Ebony, Keep, Lilac and Starry. Thank you!
Test Subject
#40 Old 29th Jan 2008 at 3:38 PM
Oh yes! Oh yes! Yes! Yes!
So happy, thank you so much. I promised my self I wasn't going to download any more because my computer is slow, but is anyone going to make contacts out of these????? PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?
Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd Feb 2008 at 2:59 PM
Such great colours, I´m changing my defaults asap.. :-)

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Feb 2008 at 6:16 PM
I'm so glad you made these into defaults - they are just stunning and look beautiful ingame. After much deliberation, I finally chose Chocolat, Marble, Forest, Starry, and Endsong. Many thanks!
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 8:15 PM
Thanks for all these defaults, they are wonderful!!! Thanks very much!

I have one request though: Could you make Aurora a light blue default? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 8:47 PM
They are SO gorgeous! Thanks so much for all of your extremely magnificent and hard work! *blows kiss*

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Test Subject
#45 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 2:32 PM
Thanks and criticism:

The colors are so very nice, gorgeous eyes.

The criticism: The eyes all seem to have a dark shade in the outer corner - not necessarily a bad look, but to have all my sims with this kind of eye? And sometimes it makes the eyes seem awfully squinty looking.

I'd LOVE these colors without that shading.

Nancy
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 8:56 AM
Thanks for giving us default choices on these!
Test Subject
#47 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 2:44 PM Last edited by Nannisen : 10th Mar 2008 at 2:49 PM.
Can't believe I missed those! Thaaaaank youuuu!
I just love yumedusts eyes
Was really hard to pick colours tho. Waiting for Bodyshop to open to try the mix out :D

Edit: It looks just amaaaazing!
(Brown=Chocolat, Lightblue=Softly, Darkblue=Starry, Grey=Marble & Green=Forest)
Test Subject
#48 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 10:20 PM
I love Endsong - they look like my real eyes! LOL

Thanks!
Test Subject
#49 Old 4th May 2008 at 11:29 AM
Thank you so very much!! I LOVE these eyes and now I can have them as defaults to!!! YAY!!! XD
Test Subject
#50 Old 8th May 2008 at 7:30 AM
i like them all,but i like poison best! :D
Page 2 of 5