Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 Super Realistic [GORGON HAIR] Snakeskin Recolors!

by sunken-woglinde Posted 8th May 2007 at 1:57 AM - Updated 8th May 2007 at 3:40 AM by sunken-woglinde

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:05 AM
That is awsome, you have no idea how much I love these. Thank you so much.^_^

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:11 AM
These are absolutely beautiful!! Thanks so much!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th May 2007 at 2:24 AM
That is some scary hair!!! It looks as though it's going to flip out and bite multiple people....Excellent job.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th May 2007 at 3:23 AM
holy crap, this is pretty sweet, even though i'm not sure what gorgon is... your textures look great!

*waves hi*
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th May 2007 at 3:25 AM
Ah, thank you everyone! :D
I'm thrilled that you like it, Wicked! Thank YOU so making these great meshes! =D

And thanks, Hopawaay! Glad you like it!
To answer your question, a Gorgon is a creature in greek mythology. It has several interpertations, but it almost always has a bunch of snakes for hair like these meshes. Think of Medusa, that creepy snake lady that turned people to stone if they looked at her. =D As far as I know, that's a Gorgon.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Instructor
#7 Old 8th May 2007 at 5:54 AM
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!! This is awesome!!! Nice Work!!! And thanks for sharing!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Forum Resident
#8 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:43 AM
awesome recolor it would be perfect 4 my evil snake mermaid!thanx sweety
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:43 AM
Nice to see a realistic texture on these, but when I downloaded the ponytail, it was more white?
Scholar
#10 Old 8th May 2007 at 8:08 AM
I think you've uploaded the albino texture for the ponytail here, and the dark texture in the albino thread.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th May 2007 at 4:45 AM
Omgsh, seriously? D'oh!!! Didn't mean to do that!
I must have mixed up the RARs when renaming them. For now, please go to the Albino thread and get that ponytail, and vice versa...I'll fix this tomorrow when I have time.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th May 2007 at 10:37 PM
Super great job!! Bangin really!! Thanks so much
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 3:32 AM
great work i love it where can i get this snake body recolor?? i love and have to have it Plzzz with a cherry on top
Instructor
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 10:45 PM
Freakin' awesome! Thanks.
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 7:44 AM
I can't wait to try this beautiful hair out!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th May 2012 at 6:13 PM
Me gusta!! This is awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 19th Jan 2023 at 4:49 AM
brazilian thanks for the mod , it would be nice if there were
more mods of the sim 2 , but never but there was an update