Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MusicRoomAdd-onRoundPianoKeyRug

by hopebayler Posted 27th Aug 2006 at 8:11 AM - Updated 17th Feb 2007 at 2:10 PM by IgnorantBliss : moved to correct category

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Aug 2006 at 3:49 AM
Nice recolor Hope! Thanks.

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:32 AM
This is very simple, and, yet, very cool. Good job.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 10:06 PM
This is really cool! I can't wait to use it
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 1:16 AM Last edited by InterlinkKnight : 22nd Mar 2008 at 1:20 AM. Reason: spelling
Default questione
Hello, I'm new in this kind of stuff, but in the above text say "This download requires a mesh to work properly. The mesh is available here:"

I have two questions: what is a mesh and why is needed?

I dont speak very much english

The reason to ask its that the link that direct to the "mesh" dont work.

Its important this mesh?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by InterlinkKnight
Hello, I'm new in this kind of stuff, but in the above text say "This download requires a mesh to work properly. The mesh is available here:"

I have two questions: what is a mesh and why is needed?

I dont speak very much english

The reason to ask its that the link that direct to the "mesh" dont work.

Its important this mesh?

A mesh is the main file of an item, and you have to have the main file in order for a recolor to work. Email me and I can give you a link to the mesh. [email protected]