Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lance Alvers of The Brotherhood (X-Men Evolution) *updated 31st May*

by emino Posted 26th May 2006 at 2:53 PM - Updated 2nd Jun 2006 at 5:17 AM by emino

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 2
Instructor
#26 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 1:45 AM
I don't know who this character is, but daaaang, you made him much hotter than he really is! I like your version better!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 3:12 AM
Bad, bad. How can you ignore who is this guy? Do yourself a favour and get some episodes of X-Men: Evolution, you will not regret it.

And this last time looking back I'll see my home, for she awaits me reaching for my soul. She calls my name, and waves me on. The fallen one, she stands in flames
Test Subject
#28 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 9:52 PM
You've made me want to watch my X-men:Evolution DVDs now, I haven't seen it in ages because they only showed about 2 seasons here in Britain then it disappeared, so I had to get the DVDs.
Despite being a huge Nightcrawler fan I absolutely loved the teenage Brotherhood Thanks a lot for this!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 4:50 AM Last edited by emino : 2nd Jun 2006 at 5:16 AM.
I have submitted Kitty Pryde. It is currently on the moderation queue, but here's a sneak peak. Click to enlarge :D!

And yes, Lance and Kitty makes cute babies :D....
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:09 AM
Kitty is now available here!!!
Forum Resident
#31 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:36 AM
What a hottie Great job!
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 4:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
See, now you've done gone and made me want to make his Brotherhood costume, lol. I guess I'll have to start that once I update my new stuff at the Lair.

Great work Emino!

~ Syn

Sounds cool to me. Very nice outfit, did you say you had this in teen version? oooo you do. Well I like this, outfit is very nicely done. I have a request up for Evolution civies, and sadly Syn only does uniforms, so I'm definitely looking forward to your future sims.

For he's a jolly good fellow,for he's a jolly good fellow-
The curtains on fire, the curtains on fire-
They're breakin' down the door, they're breaking down the door-

My brother is a moron!

Which nobody can deny!

~Boy Meets World, Eric&Cory Matthews
Scholar
#33 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 9:42 AM
Let's hope he doesn't crash my screen :D
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 9:48 AM
Hmm... May I ask why?
Forum Resident
#35 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 11:14 PM
Ohhhh... he's cuter than even in the show! GREAT job!

Always,
Emma
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 10:49 PM
Hey guys. Just wanna point out to you guys that Rose Sims just recently released a free male hair that would be more perfect for Lance. I dont have the link now but you can just google them. Here is a preview of what the hair would look on Lance .

Field Researcher
#37 Old 5th Nov 2006 at 5:15 AM
Wow! He looks phenominal! please continue

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#38 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 2:52 AM
Default ^_^
Quote: Originally posted by emino
I would, and already considered it but the hair provided by Kavar dont have the brownish color for teen. It uses blond colored hair for all color.

I can however release the teen version of the full body outfit is anybody is interested.

My next release would be Kitty Pride, or famously known as Shadowcat, if I can find a high ponitail hair with side bangs like her design in Evolution. I already has the recolor of her outfit (the pink-ish sweater :P).

ooooo i am intrested!!!!!!!

♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 4:46 PM
OMFG!

<3 Lance! I love him!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 2:36 AM
The link to Lance's original hair isn't working.

Nvm, found the rosesims hair. Silly me.

rosesims2.net
Page 2 of 2