Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Amanda Palmer and Brian Viglione of the Dresden Dolls

by musiquefille Posted 31st May 2006 at 10:52 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2007 at 3:50 AM by musiquefille : found a bowler hat!

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 11:48 PM
yes!!!! i've been waiting for them for sooo long. thank you!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 12:31 AM
The Dresden Dolls are absolutely wonderful, I love that you've done this. Most people don't even know about the Dresden Dolls... I think I'm in love with this download
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 3:49 AM
thank you. i love you lol

Don't give me that kinkier than thou look, you bow before me, you hear what I say? ;-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 7:34 AM Last edited by musiquefille : 3rd Jun 2006 at 8:06 AM.
Thanks, I'm really glad you guys liked them. If you can think of anyways I can make them better let me know. I'm not sure if I'm 100% satisfied with them yet, but since no one else had dpne it, I thought I'd put them up.

By the way, if there's anything I love more than the Dresden Dolls, it's the people that love the Dresden Dolls. ::sighs dreamily::
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 3:29 AM
Lovely. (:
I'm going to a show of their's in Indianapolis soon.
That should be a great show.

Please do not take my avatar.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:39 PM
The Dresden Dolls are my favourite band!!!!!
*gets over-excited!*
Love You So Much!!!!

Our is a maddness stepped in lore.
The hardest kind for the hardest core.
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 12:52 AM
I love them (the band) and them (the sims!)
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 9:10 PM
i love you =) this is great! i love the Dresden Dolls
thank you

If You click this, you'll live forever
"I've been to heaven and hell...and I still don't know if there is a god or a devil" ~ Nny from JTHM
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 1:03 AM
I adore the Dresden Dolls! Great work :D

-I have a bird that whistles and I have birds that sing-
Av/ByMe
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 4:29 AM
Perfect for my next video (coin operated boy)

Now my evil plan comes into play muwahah

Thanks !
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Jul 2006 at 11:04 PM
fantastic! post a link here when you post your next video as i'm sure anyone who reads this thread would be interested.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Sep 2006 at 11:02 PM
Seriously one of the best things I have found on this site. I like The Dresden Dolls alot!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Nov 2007 at 3:53 AM
hmm.. what expansion packs do you have? there is a possibility that it required more than the base game. sorry it took so long for me to answer, i didn't notice the post until now. are you still having problems with it? I know that I had University at the time and maybe OFB so I'm not sure if those effected it. Were you playing with only the base game?

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 12:04 PM
these sims...are the girl anachronism lmao at least the amanda one is. well done chap!