Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mermaid Power Mod

by xantak22 Posted 1st Mar 2024 at 9:31 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2024 at 9:56 AM by xantak22

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 36 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#26 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 10:30 AM
Oh My Gosh, Thank You so so much! <3
Field Researcher
#27 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 11:05 AM
Default German Translation
Here a german translation for your mermaid power mod.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MermaidPowerMod_Strings_DE_DE.zip (966 Bytes, 6 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OhRudi
Here a german translation for your mermaid power mod.

Thanks!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 8:20 PM
Italian translation here
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MermaidPowerMod_Strings_ITA_IT.rar (941 Bytes, 4 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 5th Mar 2024 at 11:26 PM
This mod is very cool! I played with mermaids for the first time in years to try it and i quite enjoyed myself!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 6th Mar 2024 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Damon05
Italian translation here

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 6th Mar 2024 at 11:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by plumfrog
This mod is very cool! I played with mermaids for the first time in years to try it and i quite enjoyed myself!

Glad you enjoyed it! :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Mar 2024 at 2:25 PM
Xantak22, here is an idea for the merfolk mod. Giving them longer lifespans similar to fairies or genies, if not for the Mermaid power mod, at least as separate that is compatible.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 6th Mar 2024 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GalaxyGamer99
Xantak22, here is an idea for the merfolk mod. Giving them longer lifespans similar to fairies or genies, if not for the Mermaid power mod, at least as separate that is compatible.

If that is possible I can possibly do it, although for a future update.
Test Subject
#35 Old 6th Mar 2024 at 7:02 PM
Default Mermaid Power ideas
Quote: Originally posted by xantak22
If that is possible I can possibly do it, although for a future update.

That will be alright, take your time. Thank you
Test Subject
#36 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 2:00 PM
Russian Translation
Thank you so much for all your hard work and wonderful mods! I can't wait to play with them all

Here's the Russian translation of the mod.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MermaidPowerMod_Strings_RUS_RU.zip (1.1 KB, 14 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hyodin
Thank you so much for all your hard work and wonderful mods! I can't wait to play with them all

Here's the Russian translation of the mod.

Thank you!
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 4:57 PM
Hi, French translation here :D
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MermaidPowerMod_Strings_FRE_FR.txt.zip (1.6 KB, 2 downloads)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Poulet40Sucre
Hi, French translation here :D

Well thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#40 Old 9th Mar 2024 at 2:23 PM
Excellent work as usual. Well done!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 9th Mar 2024 at 2:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PuddingFace
Excellent work as usual. Well done!

Thank you so much! Your tutorials are so great and I really like your mods!
Test Subject
#42 Old 9th Mar 2024 at 6:23 PM
French translation V.2. There were a couple typos left and some things that just did not work how I thought they would, so I had to make a V2. Hope it's okay
Attached files:
File Type: zip  MermaidPowerMod_Strings_FRE_FR.txt.zip (1.5 KB, 1 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 11th Mar 2024 at 1:45 AM
Lovely mod!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 12th Mar 2024 at 12:45 AM
OMG amazing mod, thanks so much for this. I love the animations, you are so talent. I love your mods, you doing new amazing thins with the supernatural, the part of the sims I love the most to play it.

PS: I was so excited that I have some ideias for a potentials updates if you willing: like the ability for the mermaid to swim faster;
Some kind of travel underwater on the ocean, like for them to dive in one place and then appear or another.
A way to sleep underwater on pools, like on the bottom of the pool would be cool too, a way for them to sleep underwater on the ocean and rivers would be cool too, not just like on their back, it would be useful for worlds that don't have diving spots and because mermaid tend to have the "Drying up" moddlet if they are exposed to the sun for to long;
More interactions with the objects on diving spots, like siting and laying down on rocks, hunting for seashells on sand, spining around the big seaweed, a way to havest it from them, unlock more interactions between sims underwater, and maybe, just maybe, interactions with the sharks and the spawnable fish around, interaction like pet them, talk to them or play, that would be so awesome;
More interaction for objects on land to show the tail , relaxing in a mermaid style on sand or on top of a rock or maybe boat, on bathtube, in places like this;
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 12th Mar 2024 at 5:45 PM
Default European Portuguese translation
My mermaids could hardly do anything without this mod, they were in very boring boredom. Now with this mod, you can make new interactions and the mermaids are more alive than ever!

It even looks like a mini expansion pack, I wish EA could make a mini expansion pack, but EA doesn't want anything to do with it hahaha.

So I decided to translate your mod into European Portuguese. Thanks
Attached files:
File Type: txt  MermaidPowerMod_Strings_POR_PT.txt (2.8 KB, 2 downloads)

Nobody needs the others, I control it about 20 times a second because of its tranquillity.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 13th Mar 2024 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thequesh
OMG amazing mod, thanks so much for this. I love the animations, you are so talent. I love your mods, you doing new amazing thins with the supernatural, the part of the sims I love the most to play it.

PS: I was so excited that I have some ideias for a potentials updates if you willing: like the ability for the mermaid to swim faster;
Some kind of travel underwater on the ocean, like for them to dive in one place and then appear or another.
A way to sleep underwater on pools, like on the bottom of the pool would be cool too, a way for them to sleep underwater on the ocean and rivers would be cool too, not just like on their back, it would be useful for worlds that don't have diving spots and because mermaid tend to have the "Drying up" moddlet if they are exposed to the sun for to long;
More interactions with the objects on diving spots, like siting and laying down on rocks, hunting for seashells on sand, spining around the big seaweed, a way to havest it from them, unlock more interactions between sims underwater, and maybe, just maybe, interactions with the sharks and the spawnable fish around, interaction like pet them, talk to them or play, that would be so awesome;
More interaction for objects on land to show the tail , relaxing in a mermaid style on sand or on top of a rock or maybe boat, on bathtube, in places like this;

To make mermaids swim faster is probably not possible, at least I see no way of doing that unfortunately.
To make mermaids teleport in water is probably possible, but I'm not sure if it's fitting.
I would like to maybe add interactions to rocks and seaweed, but unfortunately, those things are un-clickable, meaning it's not possible to add interactions to them.
I was actually trying to add a talk-to interaction to sharks, but it seems that adding interactions to sharks outside of their in-game purpose is more difficult than I thought.
But things aren't off the table, more things might be added in the future.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#47 Old 13th Mar 2024 at 1:23 PM Last edited by xantak22 : 13th Mar 2024 at 10:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by David Manaia
My mermaids could hardly do anything without this mod, they were in very boring boredom. Now with this mod, you can make new interactions and the mermaids are more alive than ever!

It even looks like a mini expansion pack, I wish EA could make a mini expansion pack, but EA doesn't want anything to do with it hahaha.

So I decided to translate your mod into European Portuguese. Thanks

Thank you! Glad you like the mod!
Test Subject
#48 Old 19th Mar 2024 at 1:46 AM
Default Cool Mod. Aliens next?
Cool mod as always. Do you have plans for improving upon the aliens of this game?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#49 Old 19th Mar 2024 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spec02alex
Cool mod as always. Do you have plans for improving upon the aliens of this game?

Thanks!
I don't really know what to do for aliens since they already have some cool powers. For now my plan is to update my current mods for a while. But nothing is off the table.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 3rd Apr 2024 at 3:36 PM
omgg thanks for making this mod i always felt like ea could have done more with mermaids
Page 2 of 3