Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Oct 2023 at 7:17 PM
pbox houses....
I've downloaded some houses from pbox and since they go in the mods folder they aren't showing up. I have enabled custom content in my library but they still don't show. What am I missing? Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 2nd Nov 2023 at 1:03 AM
If you are downloading houses, rooms or sims, the files go into the Tray folder, not the Mods folder. Once in the Tray folder, the houses, rooms or sims should be seen in your Library. If those houses, rooms or sims have custom content attached, you will need to check the box on your Library screen to allow CC in your Library to see them, otherwise they will remain hidden from view. Of course, the Custom Content that is used in those homes and rooms, or Cas CC on sims, - if you downloaded that too - does need to go into your Mods folder.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Nov 2023 at 2:27 AM
I thought package files go into the mods folder? Pbox's lots aren't blueprint or tray files.

From the post for pbox's henricks 6 br house;

Installation: Unzip and put the package in /Mods.